• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2156 price lowered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm tell me more about the 5100. I have a muff modded one that I absolutely love. I'd be interested in the 2159 but I have a 357XP I was sending out.

too bad your not interested in any trades, and i do have to say you go lucky on that compression gauge, Ive taken 2 HF gauges back because they wouldn't read over 60psi

too bad your not interested in any trades, and i do have to say you go lucky on that compression gauge, Ive taken 2 HF gauges back because they wouldn't read over 60psi
I had a couple times that the o-ring didnt seat right and I thought "pfft, damn HF gauge ".

I had a couple times that the o-ring didnt seat right and I thought "pfft, damn HF gauge ".
i ended up just saying screw it and went to Orielly auto parts and bought a Bosch set. If you change your mind on trades i do have a 372xp I'm Considering putting up for trade.

I thought I had a deal yesterday but it fell through. The powerhead is emptied of fluids and ready to ship. How about $460 with the pretty much brand new Tsumura bar?

On the 357s and 2156s Husky tried a system to decompress for easier starting that pulled vacuum from the transfer tunnel to open a decomp valve in the traditional location. It was a leak prone system that didn't last long. Interesting though that some other husky models have the un-drilled boss in the transfer.

Bump. I took this one up north with me to the GTG last weekend but never took it out of the truck. Still dry, ready to ship to what will be a VERY happy buyer. I could also send it to the porter of your choice for some real fun!
$445 PHO shipped
$460 with the brand new Tsumura and loop of RS included if you pick up shipping.

Back