• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2165/2171 No longer for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronie

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a 2165 that I rebuilt awhile back with a new 372 cylinder and an aftermarket non windowed 268 piston cut to make a pop up. It has Nechi bearings, It may have a Farmertec crank I can't remimber, OEM seal on the clutch side and a Hyway seal on the flywheel side, aftermarket 372 brake, aftermarket clutch cover.. The flywheel side had a small leak when I tested it so I replaced it. I've ran 10-15 tanks through it since the rebuild. I also use an aftermarket 372 tank dyed black and a 372 full wrap. I hate to get rid of it but I'm needing some for a port job. $350 power head only plus shipping. The chain has about had it in the video but it's to hot and humid to sharpen chain today. It could also probable be leaned out a bit.

KIMG0978.JPGKIMG0979.JPGKIMG0980.JPGKIMG0977.JPG

Latest posts

Back