• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2166 R2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when it says “R” for refurbish what exactly has been refused on it?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]
Typically when you see the r it means that they have gone thru the saw cleaning everything up replacing any parts that show use and making sure everything operates fine, with these I haven't seen that being the case. There have been some of them that look to have been run and not cleaned up at all, these here show shelf rash and shipping type damage. I had one that looked as though it had been ran and it didn't look as though it had a bar mounted on it when it was ran. Most agree that they are returns from when tractor supply company stopped selling them and returned them.

Thanks bud.
I'll get out the meguires and get to polishing it :laugh:.
I have a couple getting converted and muffler modded right now for a bit more if that's what someone is after and they don't want to do the work themselves. One will have a base gasket delete too for a nice bump in compression.

Can i get some info on the ones “going out” Prices?

But this ones a smart purchase, not just throwing it away on crap you don't need like new shoes for the wife or lunch money for the kids.

I loke this analogy.....[emoji848]

Back