• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2166 R4 Yes It's For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have another 2166 here that has the "R" on the tank for refurbished. It has had the transfers ground making it perform just like the 2172/372. The squish has also been set at .020", which will make it a run a bit better than a 2172/372, the saw was run after the mods were done and is running well.
It has a few scratches/chips from being handled/shipped on the handle bottom that can be seen in the picture of the bottom. The clutch cover has a crack on the back that I will post pictures of.
I can sell PHO for $500, or $550 with a 24" jonsered labeled Oregon replaceable tip bar and chain, both prices are before shipping.
Pictures coming shortly.
Thanks for looking Brett.

Nice, are you the new kitchen Jonsered dealer? GLWS
Yes, but inventory is running low, I think I have this one and one other stock one left right now.
I'll be listing a 2145 with a ported AM 346 P&C soon(the 2145 is sold). Fun saw, I've had it for a few yrs now so...
Rakers could be taken down a little more, 325 full chisel chain with the safety/anti-vib ramps.

Yes, but inventory is running low, I think I have this one and one other stock one left right now.
I'll be listing a 2145 with a ported AM 346 P&C soon. Fun saw, I've had it for a few yrs now so...
Rakers could be taken down a little more, 325 full chisel chain with the safety/anti-vib ramps.

Nice saw, but I see dust coming off that chain. :buttkick:And where is your pp gear at? :drinkingcoffee:

Nice saw, but I see dust coming off that chain. :buttkick:And where is your pp gear at? :drinkingcoffee:
Pretty sure it ain't gonna get much sharper without loosing durability in frozen wood, it is black locus ;). Whoever buys it can set a chain up for their needs :D.
I got glasses on :cool:.
Is this better :laugh:.

Back