• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2166 R4 Yes It's For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it even still available?
You asked a question about PP F&F in another thread, understand your concern. But buying from a trusted seller like Brett, would not be a problem. Most guys on here despise the type of person you are referring to and they get ratted out fast. Not trying to high jack Brett's thread, but you can ask around through pm's if you have concerns. Brett knows just about everyone on here, bet he would be willing to help you out. Hope I am not overstepping my bounds, Brett.

You asked a question about PP F&F in another thread, understand your concern. But buying from a trusted seller like Brett, would not be a problem. Most guys on here despise the type of person you are referring to and they get ratted out fast. Not trying to high jack Brett's thread, but you can ask around through pm's if you have concerns. Brett knows just about everyone on here, bet he would be willing to help you out. Hope I am not overstepping my bounds, Brett.
Yes yes

Brett is a very trustworthy guy. Iv purchased from him. Saw was as described and price was very reasonable.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Is it even still available?
Yes, and I have others available, let me know how I can help you.
I saw what was said in the other thread, he has legitimate concerns. I have done many deals on here, but things can happen, heck I'm glad I made it home safely today :). I have no problem with guys using service and merchandise, the price I listed is for a cash purchase(if management wants me to list with the service and merchandise fees I have no problem with that and giving a discount for those who use F&F, as it is my ad is grandfathered in lol) and that's what I will net for the sale, if not I just keep it, works for me. I try to be an easy guy to get along with and have no problem talking through people's concerns, I'm on here often if people have any questions I'll do what I can to answer them.

brett)
Thanks man :).

I recently bought a saw from Chipper 1 ( Brett). A 2166 with a 24 in bar. I could not be more pleased both with the saw , the mods he made on the saw, the price or the shipping. I have seen well used 2166's going for more than I paid for a new saw. There is a reason so many people here are satisfied when dealing with Brett.

Well I bought one from you. I was just wondering if it was still available. The other thread, I was only stating that I have paid 3% on every transaction I’ve made through PP. I didn’t mean to stir anyone up. Sorry if I did.

Well I bought one from you. I was just wondering if it was still available. The other thread, I was only stating that I have paid 3% on every transaction I’ve made through PP. I didn’t mean to stir anyone up. Sorry if I did.
No problem here, like I said I get the concerns you expressed over there. If you want to avoid the fees they are charging you have to tie the account to a bank or pay with a PayPal balance and use F&F. It doesn't bother me when guys use service and merchandise, many times I don't know them, and they don't know me.
I'm all good :cheers:.

Back