• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2166 R4 Yes It's For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can sell PHO for $500, or $550 with a 24" jonsered labeled Oregon replaceable tip bar and chain, both prices are before shipping.
There is a crack on the clutch cover on this one as well, I drilled a hole at the end of it to hopefully stop it from getting any longer, it goes from then hole to the front of the cover. There are also other various flaws in the pictures.

I can sell PHO for $500, or $550 with a 24" jonsered labeled Oregon replaceable tip bar and chain, both prices are before shipping.
There is a crack on the clutch cover on this one as well, I drilled a hole at the end of it to hopefully stop it from getting any longer, it goes from then hole to the front of the cover. There are also other various flaws in the pictures.
Thanks! ill check with the boss and PM you.

Kind a like hiding the pistol in the cereal box on top of the fridge. Never know when a bad tree is going to come around.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Back