• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2171 - $350

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tractorsaw1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
2171-1.jpg 2171-2.jpg 2171-3.jpg 2171-4.jpg 2171-5.jpg 2171-6.jpg 2171-7.jpg 2171-8.jpg 2171-9.jpg 2171-10.jpg I need to raise some funds & I hate to move this one, but I have to thin down my saw pile. I took this saw in on trade & ran 2 tanks over the weekend with it. No issues & runs great. It is not a show queen, but a good work saw. Sorry no trades as my wife says I have too many saws. Compression is 160.

I can vouch for this saw, as it used to be mine. Like he said its a solid running worksaw, not a looker.

Sorry it didn't get to stay long!

Thanks Chris, the saw was everything I expected it to be, I got in the dog house before I could grind on it, so its gotta go. :( This is pretty much the bottom dollar I can go on it, if its not gone this weekend, I will make a video & move it over to the bay, for some reason I don't have much luck selling here. I have priced this as a loss before shipping cost in order to move it.

Latest posts

Back