Jonsered 2171 Turbo W

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jonathan, I like it! It looks wicked, but Robert Andrews is gonna want it now as a Husky Killer. I like the dogs on it and the sleak design as well.It probably has no vibration with the horizontal cyl. I just have to figure out how I can pry it away from you now.
???? that Galer all to Hell for getting me going on yet another miniature lightweight.
Oh I just remembered, I have a homelite 922 that I dismantled for reconditioning, but never got back to it. Its not hurting that bad if it is a fair trade for the Husky Killer.
John

Hi John, The Killer is a cherry unit. New bar & chain, new drum and rim sprocket, and new electronic ignition. Come on now, you gotta be able to come up with something better than a XL-922 parts saw. How bout I send this to you and you give her a try? Jonathan EZ Hobbs

Thats great Jonathan, your a gentleman. I am sure I will love the Cherry Red Husky Killer. I will make it worth your while for sure.
When I jog my brain I remember where all the good saws are sometimes. The guy I am getting the Oleo Mac 999 from has all kinds of saws and related stuff, its like a museum, so I will find something there for you, plus I got other neat stuff.
Thanks again Jonathan,
Rocking out my Poulan on Parachat

Back