Jonsered 2171 Vs Husqvarna 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell ya man, I am still kicking around that 372. Not sure why I can't get that saw out of my head.

Must be all the lound screeching teeney boppers waving their pompoms shouting... Go Husky!

Andy will be here any minute with a "Go Echo!"

I'll tell ya man, I am still kicking around that 372. Not sure why I can't get that saw out of my head.

Must be all the lound screeching teeney boppers waving their pompoms shouting... Go Husky!

I am having the same problem getting the 372 voices out of my head. It must be somthing in either the water or 2 stroke oil around here.

Actually, I think it is the gentle healing powers of great antivibe and not hardly ever having to clean my air filter. Keeps my mind free to worry about other things, like which saw to buy next!

Don't forget that if you don't own a 372 you won't have to keep cleaning up after it.

I am having the same problem getting the 372 voices out of my head. It must be somthing in either the water or 2 stroke oil around here.

Either that, or it's the silky smooth raw power...the blistering acceleration, the insane chainspeed...the perfect engineering that enables a saw so tough to be so light and nimble, with such a thin body...not like the Oprahesque Stihl counterpart...

(Whatdya wanna bet Mow says "Nah, it must be the water...")

Either that, or it's the silky smooth raw power...the blistering acceleration, the insane chainspeed...the perfect engineering that enables a saw so tough to be so light and nimble, with such a thin body...not like the Oprahesque Stihl counterpart...

You left out the feel of bar oil as it runs down your pant's.:jawdrop: :censored: :dizzy:

Since we are going side track way.

If you leave your saws stock and have a Dolmar dealer near, go try the Dolmar 7900. Best power to weight ratio, 79cc'c too.

You want regret it.

To which you can add the more dangerous feel of fuel mix if you buy the 441 with its "leg lubers"... :D

Step out of your alter ego Louise and tell me what you mean. Are you one of those people that does not know how to put the cap on properly.

I thought the 575 was the answer to the 441? I think the very few that have a 575, like it.

Maybe you need a history lesson on what is the "better" 70cc saw???:greenchainsaw:

just picke up another 372 today.

got it for $675.what is that now,5? LOL

my buddy the Stihl guy is going to be selling his 441.says it's lame,would rather have a 372 any day.makes ya wonder.

it is a great saw,i agree.

Since we are going side track way.

If you leave your saws stock and have a Dolmar dealer near, go try the Dolmar 7900. Best power to weight ratio, 79cc'c too.

You want regret it.

as soon as they learn to open dealers,i'll get one.

Get a 441 and put the others out of your memory.

The 441 cost a lot less than the 372xp or 2171 here, but I still wanted the Husky..........:greenchainsaw:

I'll tell ya man, I am still kicking around that 372. Not sure why I can't get that saw out of my head. ...!

I just couldn't.......:clap: :clap: :cheers:

Last edited:
I thought the 575 was the answer to the 441? I think the very few that have a 575, like it.

The 575xp was out a couple of years before the 441, I believe.

I understand that Husky is working on a lighter and improved version of it - we will see.....:greenchainsaw:

You may be the one that need the history lesson....:blob2: :blob2:

And the answer is
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back