• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a really nice 2171, and I regret selling it.
View attachment 489980
I've toyed with the idea of selling mine, but I don't think I want to. Would be quite a flip, I bought it for 60 bucks with a toasted crank. Less than 10 tanks through it.image.jpgimage.jpg

Oh, and congrats on the selling/buying of a nice 2171!

I've toyed with the idea of selling mine, but I don't think I want to. Would be quite a flip, I bought it for 60 bucks with a toasted crank. Less than 10 tanks through it.View attachment 490082View attachment 490083

Oh, and congrats on the selling/buying of a nice 2171!
i sold one, non-w model and and will keep this w2171 model payed 300$ in the condition in pics added the sugi bar :) jonny4.jpg

Attachments

• jonny.jpg
    jonny.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 11
No, I cant afford to collect right now.
If they ain't making me money, they have to save me money.
If I was an an arborist by trade, probably buy it in a heartbeat. For firewood and to sell a few loads gotta run them hard.
I actually want a few more bucket saws, ones that rip that I can just throw in the loader bucket on my tractor.

No, I cant afford to collect right now.
If they ain't making me money, they have to save me money.
If I was an an arborist by trade, probably buy it in a heartbeat. For firewood and to sell a few loads gotta run them hard.
I actually want a few more bucket saws, ones that rip that I can just throw in the loader bucket on my tractor.
i hear ya back in the day it was the same for me now im old and only collect saws and use (once in a while to make $ ) or flip/or trade or for camping (firewood )...sure that 346 will make a fine firewood saw one of the best :)

i hear ya back in the day it was the same for me now im old and only collect saws and use (once in a while to make $ ) or flip/or trade or for camping (firewood )...sure that 346 will make a fine firewood saw one of the best :)
What 346 lol. That one will be gone, just a flipper, I've got a little one for most of that now. I don't prefer the oe346, I would rather buy a 353 or ne346.20160303_135831.jpg

Latest posts

Back