• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2171

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Picked this up locally but really don’t need it. Seems to run fine, all stock. Compression ‘feels’ good, but I don’t have a tester at the moment. Mahle jug, P&C look excellent through the exhaust port. Oiler works great. Overall condition of the saw is pretty darn good. The muffler is slightly dented.

$425 plus ship PHO. I just checked and just to give an idea, it will be $60 to ship CA to NY city. Or check shipping for yourself...

Package is 13x13x20, 20 lbs, from 96093

Can someone please buy this saw..... I'm tired of the temptation. That's just some extra crazy sharpe action on the case behind the handle on the clutch cover side right? Its a damn good thing I'm not running down to nor cal to stock up on fire water anytime soon.

Back