• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2260 w/total bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grobinson2

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
SPF

Jonsered 2260 chainsaw with a 20" Total Pro Series Bar and 5 chains. Has about two hours on the saw. I purchased the saw new and I just seem to always use my pole saw or my top handle. Selling this and buying a larger saw with a much longer bar. $519.00 plus shipping at cost from 17563.

Thanks again, Glenn
0729191318b_HDR.jpg 0718192042a.jpg 0718192039c.jpg 0718192039d.jpg 0718192040a.jpg 0729191318a_HDR.jpg 0729191329.jpg

Hey Glenn,

I have some questions that may spark more interest from me or others.

What is the build date on this?

What carb version is on the saw?

What that little amount of time on the saw it may be hard to tell, but any hot start issues?

With that little actual use, how was it stored?

Any photos?

Where are you located? Makes pickup or shipping comparisons easier.

Anybody on here that you have sold to in the past? Maybe purchased from? That could vouch for you?

I have been looking at this to potentially replace my 5105. No issues with the 5105, just thought the 2260 may be worth a try.

Would also consider trading my ported 7910 +/- cash if that is the size you are looking for. It isn't as pretty or pristine as you make the 2260 sound.

Hey Glenn,

I have some questions that may spark more interest from me or others.

What is the build date on this?
**2014**

What carb version is on the saw?
**I am sorry I do not know, but if you tell me what to look for I can find out for you right away. I purchased it new from the gentleman that sells or used to sell TONS of Jonsered saws on the forums and so it came new in the box stock.**

What that little amount of time on the saw it may be hard to tell, but any hot start issues?
**I have three saws, that I use. A Stihl pole saw, a Jonsered 2139T and the Jonsered 2260. I use the pole saw more then anything and then second is the 2139T with a very distant last being the 2260. I live on a farm so its not like I do this professionally I just like to have what I would consider good equipment. I hardly ever have a big tree that needs to be cut up and thus the 2260 sat. When I first purchased the saw the damn thing was a bear to start. I took it to a local Jonsered shop near my home that has now closed and they reprogrammed it or something along those lines and did a few other little things and from that time on it was great.**

With that little actual use, how was it stored?
**It has always been stored in a Husqvarna case in my basement, with a full tank of fuel and bar oil and gets blown off with the air compressor every time it is put away.**

Any photos?
**I do not have any pictures but I can take some tonight.**

Where are you located? Makes pickup or shipping comparisons easier.
**I am located in Peach Bottom, PA (Southern Lancaster County) on the PA-MD boarder. Pickup is of course preferred and I can ship as well although that of course can be a pain in the ass.**

Anybody on here that you have sold to in the past? Maybe purchased from? That could vouch for you?
**I have a perfect gunbroker.com (grobinson2) rating and a perfect ebay (amandaspurplehippo) rating. I did sell one other saw on here but it was years go.**

I have been looking at this to potentially replace my 5105. No issues with the 5105, just thought the 2260 may be worth a try.
I am not an expert on the 5105 but if you feel it would do what you need it to do then I would think you are good to go. Would also consider trading my ported 7910 +/- cash if that is the size you are looking for. It isn't as pretty or pristine as you make the 2260 sound.
**I am sorry but I am going to be going back to Stihl as I have a dealer right next to me once I sell the 2260. I will get you pictures as I do not want to misrepresent my 2260. It was used but it has been taken very good care of and has very few tanks of fuel through it.**

Thanks again,

Glenn

Maybe a price would help. Folks may not want to insult you by making a low offer.

Latest posts

Back