jonsered 2260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will the dual 562xpw spikes fit on the 2260?:confused::popcorn:
The 562 has the mounting holes in the clutch cover. On the inside of the cover are 2 hex shapes in the casting where the nuts go. If the 2260 cover has those hex's cast in the cover, you might be able to drill out the holes to mount the spike.

What is the longest small mount bar that they offer (say if you were going to run it with skip tooth chain)?

Thanks.

Philbert

To my knowledge, a 24" is the longest small mount bar.

To my knowledge, a 24" is the longest small mount bar.

That may be, at the moment - but it surely hasn't always been that way. ;)

The oilers are the same on the 560xp and 562xp, so that can't be the reason for the different recommendations.

24 inches sounds reasonable for occasional use on a 60 cc saw. But I guess that if you wanted to go longer, you would have to buy the 562?

Philbert

Technically, yes, but If you really need to run a 28" then you'd probably want a 372 ;)

Or, as most on here would say, you need a ported 3120 to pull a huge bar like that.

i ran a demo 2260 from comstock [dolgville ny] this saw ROCKS .starts good, runs awsoome i cant tell you how impressed i am,no vibration chain runs soooooo fast the saw is smooth sleek easy to handle, i have comprable saws 2 590 echo that i love and start the best of all my brands and for 399,99 i say its the best buy on earth with 5 year warrenty, a 460 husky-over price dog-455 husky that cuts fine,[ old husky 61, 272, 268 all 1989] a new 2166 johnsred new 680 echo and the 2260 cuts faster than all,i dont the old saws any more they all run but i stick with this years saws, i will buy buy a 2260 ,it spoiled me,it came with 20inch bar, very cold up here last few days 10-18 deg, the johnsred started right up and cuts right away,hate to bring it back, but i will order one tommorow, its everything you could hope for,it sure surprised me,that much power in a 60cc saw,

Back