• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Jonsered 49sp for a lighter weight saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Palionu

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
shop mechanic owned, rolls over on choke and fires right up after the choke is pulled out. Insane amounts of torque and run on a Stihl motomix blended to manfacturer's spec of 25:1 using more oil. Yay, math and stuff.

I will get some photos but basically, this saw is my smallest but, too heavy for certain amounts of work. It runs spectacularly, I just need a lighter weight power head. I've sort of met a girl that likes to learn it all and well, something that'll be a reliable/safe saw for her to use is what I'm asking for. Thank you.

to be more specific, I am looking for a lower CC farm saw (35-50cc range) whose powerhead is not 5.95kg (13.11lbs).

I'd prefer to arrange a mutual ship with powerheads only to save on cost. if you want a third party to witness the sale since i am new here, please feel free to contact them as well, i am serious about a trade to a lighter weight, farm saw powerhead.

Half Moon Bay, California? Sheesh, yeah I guess none of your neighbors would have a saw at all let alone one to trade! Lol :D

'49SP is a nice saw. You have any pics of it? Any particular saw you're leaning towards trading for?

the saw has been retracted. a local party has shown interest with an offer that's hard to refuse. Sorry everyone.

Latest posts

Back