ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

SOLD!!!! Jonsered 670 PHO

Discussion in 'Chainsaws' started by Totembear, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Totembear

Totembear WoodAholic

Got a Jonsered 670 that I got from a member. Its got new seals plus some other things done to it. Bought it, fired it up, put it away. Got a CE 670 that gets the work, so getting rid of some overhead. Getting rid of it for what I paid for it. $275 plus ride.
    20191117_112852.jpg 20191117_112916.jpg 20191117_112859.jpg 20191117_112939.jpg

2. TLG

TLG Komatsu Iron Life

Hard to beat a Cutters Edge with a velocity stack and they look good too!!

Totembear likes this.
  3. Totembear

Totembear WoodAholic

Yeah they do!

TLG likes this.
  4. BVdog

BVdog ArboristSite Operative

One of the best firewood saws around .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnmn and Totembear like this.
  5. Totembear

Totembear WoodAholic

Cmon..Christmas time! Get it, send it to Huskihl and have one hell of a saw. Its legendary without Kevins magic. If you havent run one, you ought to!

6. american dream

american dream wife asked "why do you need another damn saw????"

670 is a bad ass runner! love mine!

Whirlwind Dreamer and Totembear like this.