Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is. I think that has become my favorite part of this hobby.

I've got about 20 Jonnys, and if I ever figure out the pic-posting deal I'll share them. PB will see them all when he stops by next week, maybe he can give me some how to on the picture thing.

BTW PB, you'll be the first to see the new limited edition 2175W.

You could always mail the old ones to me and I could post pics. :monkey:

Really I would. :jester:

I've got about 20 Jonnys, and if I ever figure out the pic-posting deal I'll share them. PB will see them all when he stops by next week, maybe he can give me some how to on the picture thing.

:clap: Looking forward to it! Very interested in seeing the 2175. :)

Went out to put the 20" and 70E in some wood yesterday. Rewind spring broke on the second start...and the rear anti-vibe mount. :angry2:Darn it!:angry2: and is was cutting so good :cry:

I only have one Jonsereds, but I made it count.

John.jpg

the rarity of that--is on the order of 999 olys---

Went out to put the 20" and 70E in some wood yesterday. Rewind spring broke on the second start...and the rear anti-vibe mount. :angry2:Darn it!:angry2: and is was cutting so good :cry:

Both are pretty easy to find. The spring you should be able to find new, the AV mount you should be able to find pretty easy on Ebay or your local JRed dealer might have one kicking around.

If you can't find a mount, let me know. I probably have one somewhere, which mount is it?

Both are pretty easy to find. The spring you should be able to find new, the AV mount you should be able to find pretty easy on Ebay or your local JRed dealer might have one kicking around.

If you can't find a mount, let me know. I probably have one somewhere, which mount is it?

PES+ said he is sure he has the parts. Thanks for the offer. It will be good to have this one out cutting again.

PES+ said he is sure he has the parts. Thanks for the offer. It will be good to have this one out cutting again.

Glad you found the parts. Just for future reference the rear upper and lower rear handle AV mounts for the 70 are the same as for the 49sp, 50,51 and 52/52E it may make it easier to locate if you some different options. Have fun with that 70E!!!

the rarity of that--is on the order of 999 olys---

I suppose you have a 999 also?

VERY nice on the Super. I was hoping that would be my first red one, but the 920 found me.....

If you want a rare one, how about J-red 110? Supposedly it exhists. Wayne Sutton says that he has half of one. Anybody on here have one?

If you send the pics to me, I'll post them for you. I'm sure everyone here would love to see them. Especially the 2175W...

What is the model of the saw on the "throne"?

A 111S. Last of the '70s 110cc saws that started with the 110. I heard it was only made for export since Sweden didn't have trees big enough to tame it. Think it's tied with one of their '50s models for largest Jonsereds.

From what some of the oldtimers here told me, they really don't run that well for the size, but it's a nice solid saw. A while back it seemed like everyone had one.

Last edited:
A 111S. Last of the '70s 110cc saws that started with the 110. I heard it was only made for export since Sweden didn't have trees big enough to tame it. Think it's tied with one of their '50s models for largest Jonsereds.

From what some of the oldtimers here told me, they really don't run that well for the size, but it's a nice solid saw. A while back it seemed like everyone had one.

Same size as the XF.

Latest posts

Back