Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely nice to have. Has the original card stapled inside with the serial number, too.

View attachment 604769

Must be a diesel saw thing; I have the original crate for my Comet diesel, too.

View attachment 604770

That crate was about the coolest Jonsereds related thing I've ever seen! THAT was a company that took pride in their products.

Man, I'm sure hoping you can work your way to the Motherland and come back with a bucket-load of info from people that worked @Jonsereds!

Kevin

So I put a new 20 inch bar on the new 630. It was cold windy and rainy here today or I would have been tempted to do a couple test cuts. Gonna need to turn the oil down a little because that thing was sploogin all over. Also gonna need a new set of av rubbers as these ones are all soft and gummy.

Attachments

• IMG_20171001_110051469.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20171001_110117147.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 11
Glad I don't live in the US. When Scott get back you guys better have all the Jonsereds saws you want.

It might be the other way around. When I get back to the states, I'll need some disposable income to keep my musclecar hobby going. I suspect I will have some vintage Jonsereds up for sale.

That crate was about the coolest Jonsereds related thing I've ever seen! THAT was a company that took pride in their products.

Man, I'm sure hoping you can work your way to the Motherland and come back with a bucket-load of info from people that worked @Jonsereds!

Kevin

I really do need to put a trip to Sweden on the calendar, but I won't have a chance anytime soon. I just got back from a few weeks in Poland. Now I'm in Spain. Next week I'm at home, but the following week I'm in Brussels. Week after that I'll be in Jordan. Right now, November looks pretty clear (except for a week in Estonia), but it will be pretty chilly in Sweden. Maybe in the spring?

Scott

So I put a new 20 inch bar on the new 630. It was cold windy and rainy here today or I would have been tempted to do a couple test cuts. Gonna need to turn the oil down a little because that thing was sploogin all over. Also gonna need a new set of av rubbers as these ones are all soft and gummy.

Nice....gotta love those Tsu Mura bars!!! But.....what the heck kinda chain is that???

I just do to much plunge and tip cutting to use any type of safety chain.......though I do have one 521 set up with some kind of super safety chain that I use specifically for cutting 1-2" limbs into cookstove wood......works great never get grabby in the light stuff like a more aggressive will.

I really do need to put a trip to Sweden on the calendar, but I won't have a chance anytime soon. I just got back from a few weeks in Poland. Now I'm in Spain. Next week I'm at home, but the following week I'm in Brussels. Week after that I'll be in Jordan. Right now, November looks pretty clear (except for a week in Estonia), but it will be pretty chilly in Sweden. Maybe in the spring?

Scott

Scott,
What's your expected return date to the States?

Kevin

Latest posts

Back