Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well......unless it's a shill bid he's got his first bidder. The bidder has a huge number of transactions.....shill bidders usually don't. I have no way to compare the seller's IP against the bidder's IP.

Kevin

$850 sounds about right for that saw, but the buyer is taking a bit of a gamble because the seller didn't say anything about spark or compression. If it has both, I think the buyer did well. Otherwise, he's going to have some trouble finding parts.

I have several XD/XD Super's that I will be selling when I get back to the states; have a few parts saws, too, so I hope to have all running (at least on prime) before they're sold.

Scott

FYI - looks like my trip to the Motherland will happen in June. Think the family and I will fly into Copenhagen, rent a car and drive 2 hours to Kristianstad to visit with Magnus. Looking forward to seeing his collection and the museum. I might even buy a few things while I'm there...

Yep everything fine here...quite a bit south of me. Just another windy, damp, raw March day... Just east of Boston to the NH line is taking it hard...lot of flooding and many trees and electric poles blown down. We are also experiencing astronomically high tides due to the full moon....combine that with the storm surge and high winds and you have a series of unfortunate events!!!

Yesiree.......winter is back....whiteout conditions this morning....wind's howling.....7-8" on the ground so far...supposed to snow most of the day....thoughts of an early spring were violently and completely dashed....the only good thing is this time of year it won't stick around long....it'll go directly from white to mud....

Yesiree.......winter is back....whiteout conditions this morning....wind's howling.....7-8" on the ground so far...supposed to snow most of the day....thoughts of an early spring were violently and completely dashed....the only good thing is this time of year it won't stick around long....it'll go directly from white to mud....

Another storm is here, I give up..... to keep things on topic. Showed up to a job the other day & the customer says "which one of you likes Jonsereds?" I said "that would be me" not knowing how he even knew that. Went to his shed & came out with a 49 with the original scabbard that he bought new. He bought a new (lighter) saw to replace it & just gave it to me. :clap:Wouldn't take anything, just told me to give it a good home. Done. Haven't hag time to mess with it yet but I think it will clean up well, the Av's are still good even!

Another storm is here, I give up..... to keep things on topic. Showed up to a job the other day & the customer says "which one of you likes Jonsereds?" I said "that would be me" not knowing how he even knew that. Went to his shed & came out with a 49 with the original scabbard that he bought new. He bought a new (lighter) saw to replace it & just gave it to me. :clap:Wouldn't take anything, just told me to give it a good home. Done. Haven't hag time to mess with it yet but I think it will clean up well, the Av's are still good even!

:cheers:Gotta love that!!!!:cheers:

Hello everyone I am looking for a cylinder for a 625. There I said it, I know that was blunt but I had to do it ! I think this is the place to ask so here I am.
I had a fella give me a 625 that I thought a piston kit and a few other things would cure. Well turns out the cylinder is loosing some plating just below the intake so she is junk. I really like the 625 it seems easy to work on and I would like to see it run again.

I have a new Meteor piston kit , carb kit, seals, "O" rings and fuel line but no usable cylinder. I was wondering if any one here might have one? I have looked at a couple even had one on order from Saw Again but evidently they had the box mislabeled. It was not a 625 cylinder after all so that deal fell through. Jerry -(Pioneerguy600) and Robin- (Cantdog) have been a very big help to me and both are keeping a look out for the part. I just felt like I need to ask around as well. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programing ....Thanks Jeff

Hello everyone I am looking for a cylinder for a 625. There I said it, I know that was blunt but I had to do it ! I think this is the place to ask so here I am.
I had a fella give me a 625 that I thought a piston kit and a few other things would cure. Well turns out the cylinder is loosing some plating just below the intake so she is junk. I really like the 625 it seems easy to work on and I would like to see it run again.

I have a new Meteor piston kit , carb kit, seals, "O" rings and fuel line but no usable cylinder. I was wondering if any one here might have one? I have looked at a couple even had one on order from Saw Again but evidently they had the box mislabeled. It was not a 625 cylinder after all so that deal fell through. Jerry -(Pioneerguy600) and Robin- (Cantdog) have been a very big help to me and both are keeping a look out for the part. I just felt like I need to ask around as well. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programing ....Thanks Jeff

You've probably seen it, but there's a 625 parts saw on ebay right now. Also, have you tried emailing chainsawr? He has a lot of parts not listed on the website.

Hi thanks for the reply, yea I have seen the one on e-bay I think? seems that there was a bad looking spot on it if I remember right. Or maybe the pictures were not clear enough for me to be sure of it's condition. I honestly cannot remember now, I will go look again though.
Yes I have been to Scott's site but he does not have anything on the list, I have not sent him an e-mail though to ask if he might have one that is not advertised . I may end up doing that.

Hi thanks for the reply, yea I have seen the one on e-bay I think? seems that there was a bad looking spot on it if I remember right. Or maybe the pictures were not clear enough for me to be sure of it's condition. I honestly cannot remember now, I will go look again though.
Yes I have been to Scott's site but he does not have anything on the list, I have not sent him an e-mail though to ask if he might have one that is not advertised . I may end up doing that.

I just got a few things for a 2095 that weren’t listed and he had most. Great prices also

Erik

Yeah, you always need to ask those guys in an email what they have. They have piles of parts that aren't cataloged yet. Over the yrs I bought a lot of stuff that was never listed. Be careful with Scott on rubber pieces....he's sent me some really rotten stuff that he should have known better.

Kevin

Back