Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The only one of those I don't have is the 50....nor do I have a 51.....However I do have a NOS P&C for a 50.....so I have some of one....LOL!!

And I gotta say......of all my saws the Lil' John is probably the loudest of them all......nasty lil' bugger it is!!!

The only one of those I don't have is the 50....nor do I have a 51.....However I do have a NOS P&C for a 50.....so I have some of one....LOL!!

And I gotta say......of all my saws the Lil' John is probably the loudest of them all......nasty lil' bugger it is!!!

My lil’ John is the loudest saw I own. Insane loud it is!

Whud-yah say?

:)

Standard old unit..........be interesting how high this will go.......semes like a fair unit...,,,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jonsered-8...007791?hash=item340835436f:g:OHQAAOSwHghcq9eY

Should have left the top alone. Otherwise, looks like it’s all there.

Saw is filthy under the clutch cover. Come on people, you sell a saw on eBay with high expectations at least clean it up.

Shipping is killer on this one, at least to me @$108...!

Agreed.....this would be a good example for a current eBay price check.

Kevin

Would you post pictures of your little Jon? It looks like a poulan super 25, I need to see it though, I know poulan made top handles for several European saw manufacturers but I did not think Jonsereds was one of them

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Well I just looked it up and I found a video of one. Definitely a poulan super XXV

It was the 200T of the 70's and some of the 80's.

e02f6ea4f38eda4034f7448fcf0354b0.jpg

Would you post pictures of your little Jon? It looks like a poulan super 25, I need to see it though, I know poulan made top handles for several European saw manufacturers but I did not think Jonsereds was one of them

Yep....I will but those pics are on the shop 'puter ......perhaps I can post a couple before I head to the jobsite this morning....definitely a Jonsereds badged and painted Poulan Super 25

Here ya go......

007.JPG PICT0554.JPG PICT0555.JPG PICT0556.JPG

That's awesome, I love the fact Jonsereds took the extra effort to apply their own paint over the primer instead of just painting over the green of one already painted and assembled.

That's awesome, I love the fact Jonsereds took the extra effort to apply their own paint over the primer instead of just painting over the green of one already painted and assembled.

I wonder what was common paint practice in the industry when they rebadged a product.....I don’t think I ever bought a rebadged saw?

Kevin

Anyone need any vintage parts? I think some of it is for a 451, not sure about the rest. Came in a mixed bag from a collector in northern Sweden.

FREE. I'll even pay shipping.

Sweet........I have stuff that will fit.......all stuff I use...PM sent!

Sweet........I have stuff that will fit.......all stuff I use...PM sent!

Reply sent! Glad to see it going to someone who can use it.

Now if I can just get rid of all of these NOS 111S jugs and pistons that are taking up room in my garage! Just kidding...

Reply sent! Glad to see it going to someone who can use it.

Now if I can just get rid of all of these NOS 111S jugs and pistons that are taking up room in my garage! Just kidding...

Geeeze..........I only have one OEM NOS P&C kit for the 111S......was actually a wedding present...LOL!!!!! And really the best present I got for getting hitched!!!!......Well other than the bride of course.....THanks again Unc!!!!!!

Geeeze..........I only have one OEM NOS P&C kit for the 111S......was actually a wedding present...LOL!!!!! And really the best present I got for getting hitched!!!!......Well other than the bride of course.....THanks again Unc!!!!!!

That’s where I screwed up. When I got married 8 years ago all we got was kitchen and house stuff. I should’ve signed up with the gift registry at the nearest J’red dealer!

Don’t jest like that about available 111S P&C’s......could cause some heart problems.....lol!

Kevin

Don’t jest like that about available 111S P&C’s......could cause some heart problems.....lol!

Kevin

Ah well...mine was no jest.........had the P&C before I bought my 111s......didn't even own a 111s at the tyme it was gifted.....lol!!! Like I said..."Hell of a present"!!!

Back