Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I popped open that 630 and sure enough the fuel pickup was rolling around in the bottom of the fuel tank.

Does anyone know offhand what diameter fuel line this saw takes?

Ahhhhh........that would depend on the year........the early ones take the "special" Husky line that has kind of a grommet molded into the line with like a 3/8"tank opening.....later ones just take regular 5/32 or whatever line and I'm not sure of the change time line...somewhere in the early 90's I think...likely Eric can pin it down better.

This is a good one!!!...........28" bar on a 621.....56cc....really?? Cuts good he says...used it 5 years wants to upgrade....I 'spect he does!!!!

I would like to have that bar to go on my 111S or 910E......but I thinks it's ovah the top on a 621......I know for certain that they do cure cancer.....but just the same??? That's a stretch!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-jo...804951?hash=item1cd6431597:g:tdwAAOSw301dPdxX

My new Jonsered. Project.

Going keep fingers crossed after clean up and carb kit
01bf3726ecf31329eea28100c5c84ea8.jpg
Tunes and runs great, I hope to get into some wood. May need an air filter soon.
3428105ea83ab7eb4651172ce15d4dbb.jpg
87c140dbbfa5ac2964921cf43d54109c.jpg

Nice saw ****, Scott!

Did you ever figure out the physical differences between the 110 and the 111/111S?

Wow...they censored p*0*r*n....seriously?

Kevin

People with a certain nickname for Richard can't even right their name on the internet anymore.

what's the going price for one now days? I haven't seen one go up for sale for some time

That's right.....they can go a grand or more. Especially if they have a lot of the original paint and look the part. Helps to have all the OE type parts there and working. An honestly, after all that is met, some provenance helps and of course the write up itself.

Kevin

Back