• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered Iron Horse skidder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: If anyone knows of an Iron Horse for sale I'm still looking for one of these, Thanks.
I have a Jonsered Ironhorse 9 hp Honda that I bought from a school. It is in pretty good condition, comes with both the hydraulic and manual winch, plus log trailer attachment. Although I have not used it, it seems to be in great condition. You can call me if interested I am asking $5,500 for it.

I have a Jonsered Ironhorse 9 hp Honda that I bought from a school. It is in pretty good condition, comes with both the hydraulic and manual winch, plus log trailer attachment. Although I have not used it, it seems to be in great condition. You can call me if interested I am asking $5,500 for it.
hi, any chance its still available ?

hi, any chance its still available ?
Hi Scrapper:
I still have it. I unloaded it and put a tarp over it to keep the rain away from it after I got it, and have not touched it since. It might need some fresh fuel put in it but other than that I am sure it is fine. I bought it just to move lumber around with it. I have not even used it other than to start it up and unload it from the trailer that it was on when the delivered it.

hi, perfect ,
Hi Scrapper:
I still have it. I unloaded it and put a tarp over it to keep the rain away from it after I got it, and have not touched it since. It might need some fresh fuel put in it but other than that I am sure it is fine. I bought it just to move lumber around with it. I have not even used it other than to start it up and unload it from the trailer that it was on when the delivered it.
Hi Pires
, im definetly interested , where abouts is the machine (state or province ), and could you send me a few pictures of the machine ,

Here is a short video of the machine. Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0158 (2).MOV - Shortcut.zip
    1 KB · Views: 14
I have an Iron Horse I'm thinking of putting up for sale. It comes with a timber trailer, dump bed, and various other attachments. It's the big 9HP model with an automatic winch on the back and manual winch on the front. I don't have pictures right now because I need to get the trailer out of my families barn. The reasons I'm selling are that a) I need to make some major repairs on my truck and don't have the cash and b) Planned on using this machine on side jobs more than I have. It's a shame to having it sitting around as much as it does (under cover). It's a late 90's model I think. I'm asking $7,500 for the whole set-up. let me know if you'd like more info. I'm in Southern Vermont.
hi, i know its a long shot, do you still have the iron horse for sale? thanks andy

Back