• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsereds 111S air filter cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bryan - did you ever find air filter covers? I need one as well. These things are as rare as rocking horse poo.

If you still need one, do you have any ideas about having some made? Could probably get some cast for not too much $.

Scott

Hey Scott,

Nope, I never came across one (that wasn't attached to a complete saw).

I am no longer in need of them, as I cut loose my last 111S and all of my spare parts a few months ago. I hope you have more luck finding one than I did!

Bryan

Hey Scott,

Nope, I never came across one (that wasn't attached to a complete saw).

I am no longer in need of them, as I cut loose my last 111S and all of my spare parts a few months ago. I hope you have more luck finding one than I did!

Bryan

Yeah, that was the conclusion I came to before I started to unload my 111S saws/parts.

If YOU were unable to find any in your infamous chainsaw globetrotting, than reproduction must be the answer.

Back