• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! JONSEREDS 70e

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
Like title states. This is a really nice saw cosmetically speaking for its age. I ran about 4 tanks through it this spring cutting up a giant ash that @StuntCockWelder dropped at a friends house. Runs and oils as its supposed to. Defueled and oil, ran dry, cleaned and shelved. It is all stock to my knowledge but if i remember rite it already has some sort of conversion on the electronics. Its been awile maybe someone can help tell me what im talking about. LOL! Has a 8 pin rim and i feel its not far off from a modern saw with performance. The total bar and total chain come with.( Edit...20" 10mm slot 70dl.) Bar is like brand new and chain has 4 tanks on it and not been touched with a file yet. Still sharp. Its an older total chain that i found at a closing Jred dealer. Kinda cool it matches. 2 things in pics that r blemished. AF nut split and i JB welded it sanded it and sharpie markered it. Wouldnt notice at 2'. Oil cap has an edge chipped off. Still seals fine.
Compression is around 155psi. I dont use it and dont want it sitting anymore. Lets say $260 FnF or add 3% plus shipping. IMG_7974.JPG IMG_7975.JPG IMG_7976.JPG IMG_7977.JPG IMG_7978.JPG

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
For an extra $40 i have a very nice and clean 70e jug to go with the sale of the saw. Will not sell separately before saw is sold. IMG_8014.JPG IMG_8015.JPG IMG_8018.JPG IMG_8019.JPG IMG_8020.JPG

g sanford

g sanford

ArboristSite Member
nice saw ! questions..were is the ignition on the 70e top of cylinder or side cover..gas tank have the red finish on the inside or has it been washed away ?

JohnnyBlade

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
nice saw ! questions..were is the ignition on the 70e top of cylinder or side cover..gas tank have the red finish on the inside or has it been washed away ?
coil is on the top of recoil side next to jug. The electronic chip is behind flywheel. Fuel tank is prob 85% just about all finish is there. There is some bubbling. Nothing that wipes off though. Hard to explain i guess. Im my own worst critic. Lets put it this way, prob one of the nicest tanks ive seen in this era of saws. Oil tank is pristine.
Question for u;) do u have bucks that big in RI?