• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold JONSEREDS 70e

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like title states. This is a really nice saw cosmetically speaking for its age. I ran about 4 tanks through it this spring cutting up a giant ash that @StuntCockWelder dropped at a friends house. Runs and oils as its supposed to. Defueled and oil, ran dry, cleaned and shelved. It is all stock to my knowledge but if i remember rite it already has some sort of conversion on the electronics. Its been awile maybe someone can help tell me what im talking about. LOL! Has a 8 pin rim and i feel its not far off from a modern saw with performance. The total bar and total chain come with.( Edit...20" 10mm slot 70dl.) Bar is like brand new and chain has 4 tanks on it and not been touched with a file yet. Still sharp. Its an older total chain that i found at a closing Jred dealer. Kinda cool it matches. 2 things in pics that r blemished. AF nut split and i JB welded it sanded it and sharpie markered it. Wouldnt notice at 2'. Oil cap has an edge chipped off. Still seals fine.
Compression is around 155psi. I dont use it and dont want it sitting anymore. Lets say $260 FnF or add 3% plus shipping.IMG_7974.JPGIMG_7975.JPGIMG_7976.JPGIMG_7977.JPGIMG_7978.JPG

nice saw ! questions..were is the ignition on the 70e top of cylinder or side cover..gas tank have the red finish on the inside or has it been washed away ?

nice saw ! questions..were is the ignition on the 70e top of cylinder or side cover..gas tank have the red finish on the inside or has it been washed away ?
coil is on the top of recoil side next to jug. The electronic chip is behind flywheel. Fuel tank is prob 85% just about all finish is there. There is some bubbling. Nothing that wipes off though. Hard to explain i guess. Im my own worst critic. Lets put it this way, prob one of the nicest tanks ive seen in this era of saws. Oil tank is pristine.
Question for u;) do u have bucks that big in RI?

Back