Jred dump........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does it say Husqvarna 460 455 under the title?

Seems like a heck of a deal. Might have to pull the trigger myself...

Just like to know what the MSRP was on these saws, seems too cheap/low to be real although I hope it is for real. I suggest you use a credit card to make payment on a purchase like this just in case.
All of those TSC 2166s had to show up somewhere. They didn't discount them. They sent them back. I'm not saying that's what this is but...

I’ve had my 372 for almost 6 years now. I know it’s going to need replacing. I think this would be the perfect fit. Won’t do it though. To many other projects.

I saw the ad and the 455/460 title scared me off. Everthing else reads 2166 though.

Multiple ads saying 2166 jonsereds for less than 500 by the same seller but shows a 2255 in the picture, a fool and his money may soon part ways.

The guy has 225K feedbacks and probably another 200k that didn't give feedback so he has a pretty good business at stake. I ordered a 2166 yesterday and already have a tracking # so we will see. I may just get a picture of the saw, who knows.

Latest posts

Back