Jred dump........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is funny when the @RetiredMarine posted an eBay add many guys jumped all over him??? I saw the ad today for CS2250 for $199. I just personally have a hard time buying on eBay from someone with a bunch of negatives and people saying the stuff is clones. I look forward to reading more about the buys I am curious .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20b1a7ea20f1773f914660a9422cf247.jpg

It is funny when the @RetiredMarine posted an eBay add many guys jumped all over him??? I saw the ad today for CS2250 for $199. I just personally have a hard time buying on eBay from someone with a bunch of negatives and people saying the stuff is clones. I look forward to reading more about the buys I am curious .

The guy had well over 200,000 feed backs as it is hard to make everybody happy. The Jred Cs2171 I received is the real deal.

Of course my 10% eBay bucks just ran out over the weekend . I want to buy another small 50cc . Any reviews from you guys on the 2250?

Was a super buy before they jumped to $249, they started at $199. Only ever owned 2 Jred, a 2166 and a 2255, regret getting rid of both. Only draw back was that .058 chain, I know, buy a new bar but hate doing that for a new saw that comes with one.
You can usually find great deals on .058 chain:hi:

How many more possible buyers for the Jreds? Show of hands..
My family includes a couple of larger eBay sellers also. I am in the middle of negotiating a large deal for the Jonsered saws. Let me know what everyone is looking for 2250,2255 or 2166.
Of course the more I buy the better pricing. You can still be protected by PayPal and it will be from the same source from EBay that everyone is happy with. PM if you want or leave your thoughts on this post. Thanks Bill

Hi Bill :hi:.
Hope all is well with you.
When retired Marine posted that eBay link it was in the trading post, that's not where it belongs unless he was selling them.

Of course my 10% eBay bucks just ran out over the weekend . I want to buy another small 50cc . Any reviews from you guys on the 2250?

The 450 is my favorite non pro plastic case saw, the quick clips on the top cover are great for cleaning the air filter.
Those saws have the tooless tensioner iirc which I'm not a big fan of, but they would be great for the price and for resale.
How many more possible buyers for the Jreds? Show of hands..
My family includes a couple of larger eBay sellers also. I am in the middle of negotiating a large deal for the Jonsered saws. Let me know what everyone is looking for 2250,2255 or 2166.
Of course the more I buy the better pricing. You can still be protected by PayPal and it will be from the same source from EBay that everyone is happy with. PM if you want or leave your thoughts on this post. Thanks Bill

Wait I thought you had a hard time buying from someone on eBay who has bad feedback.
I just personally have a hard time buying on eBay from someone with a bunch of negatives and people saying the stuff is clones.

It’s like when the Solos were discontinued a lot of us bought new 665s for about that same price. What a great price on these Jreds! I’m tempted but just have too many saws at the moment.

Back