Jred dump........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, the "finally" part was a nice touch. Like a child on Christmas morning:laughing:

Why don’t we meet to discuss what you want to know about me ?You definitely don’t put in an honest day of work . You aren’t getting paid to Post all day are you ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@chipper1 I don’t need your advice or want it. I only asked for pricing you volunteered all your ******** opinions about me without ever meeting or dealing with me. You will get a chance I guarantee it.
I finally had someone write me in private about dealing with you .. let me know when you want me to put it in print what they think about you ... haha it is you to a T!!!

Then why did you ask, I wasn't the only one who responded to that thread.
You simply didn't like the answers given and changed the whole post.
Why won't you just be honest about things, nothing was ever said about the pricing, do we need to do this.
Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 11.12.09 PM.png
I would like to know what was said about me, but it would be great if they came to me as that's how things should be done. If I've done someone wrong it would sure be nice to have an opportunity to make it right. If someone feels I've done them wrong and that I've not been fair dealing with them and they need to post it openly to get it off their chest or to protect other members I would be fine with that as well.
I think it's interesting you now think you know me to a T!!!

Then why did you ask, I wasn't the only one who responded to that thread.
You simply didn't like the answers given and changed the whole post.
Why won't you just be honest about things, nothing was ever said about the pricing, do we need to do this.
View attachment 724122
I would like to know what was said about me, but it would be great if they came to me as that's how things should be done. If I've done someone wrong it would sure be nice to have an opportunity to make it right. If someone feels I've done them wrong and that I've not been fair dealing with them and they need to post it openly to get it off their chest or to protect other members I would be fine with that as well.
I think it's interesting you now think you know me to a T!!!

09d4e56929795b6fb6a5d0d513588632.jpg

Oh, the "finally" part was a nice touch. Like a child on Christmas morning:laughing:
I'm sure there may have been someone who was not pleased with something I've done or said through the yrs, but to me the biggest thing is did I know about it and have a chance to respond to it.
Oh look up another response without any answer.
Still hanging on to a mistake I made, that's a lot different to being deceitful.
What I find interesting is that someone would ask for opinions and then get upset when they get them.
For those reading this that don't know that's where all this started!

I'm sure there may have been someone who was not pleased with something I've done or said, but to me the biggest thing is did I know about it and have a chance to respond to it.
Oh look up another response without any answer.
Still hanging on to a mistake I made, that's a lot different to being deceitful.
What I find interesting is that someone would ask for opinions and then get upset when they get them.
For those reading this that don't know that's where all this started!

54e5a7ef8ffee3fa5fc2f607f6471bc9.jpg

@chipper1 I don’t need your advice or want it. I only asked for pricing you volunteered all your ******** opinions about me without ever meeting or dealing with me. You will get a chance I guarantee it.
I finally had someone write me in private about dealing with you .. let me know when you want me to put it in print what they think about you ... haha it is you to a T!!!
Again to be clear any opinions I gave initially in that thread were not on you, but only the saw, price, and that if you wanted to do a price check it should be done in the chainsaw forum not in the TP.
The other opinions I gave about you were based on what you said in that post, kinda like the ones you are making about me here o_O.
Is the "you will get a chance I guarantee it" another threat?
I'll be waiting to hear from the guy who I offended as well. And if I've said something to them that made them feel uncomfortable with approaching me I'm truly sorry, please talk with someone you feel comfortable with and then have them contact me.

714f90c91da18cf753da535e73d24f32.jpg
and more of the same blah blah blah

that's where all this started!
It started for me the day Bill put a saw up for sale that had a little issue. I suggested a possible fix, and he told me that wasn't it and to leave his thread unless I was buying. So I asked some simple questions about the saw. Then he told me I couldn't buy it. Then he told me I wasn't "on his level". Then he accused me of putting junk parts in saws and selling them. I'm still not quite sure what triggered him that day, but I know what triggered me!

If you noticed, one box says 2166, gone. However it got filled with a 6421. But you are correct about room, the 9010 won’t fit.
I have to assume the 9010 will be sitting on the mantle, or perhaps on the nightstand so the last thing Dahmer sees each night before he closes his eyes is his "Precious".

I'm really thinking about picking up a 38 or 45 cc and a 50 or 55cc saw to put back. I mainly use them to clear fences and cut up trees that fall at the farm. I rarely cut down trees and when I do they are not big ones. Someone tell me I dont need one of the 2166s cause i kinda want one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back