Junior Logger?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, i think its pretty neat for a northy sticker on a tin hat over here...i love it and i bet that little guy will too! those little spenders are neat, where'd ya find them Ms P? i been lookin for leather gloves for our little guy........guess they don't make kids gloves in leather..........

Both saw shops in Chehalis have them. They also carry hickory shirts starting in baby sizes. Chehalis is plopped down in the midst of serious logging country so such things sell well. They also have Grandpa's Helper suspenders.

Here is part of the report. The whistle lasted 1.5 days before "disappearing". Mom and dad love the sticker on the hat. I was unaware that the saw had a chain brake but a video shows him using it. A natural. I'll try to get a video posted eventually. This is from his mom.

I'm not certain what role the whistle plays in logging, but I feel like that alone, might deter me from the career.

Many hours were spent chain sawing and whistling. Moses identified the ball inside of the whistle as a spider egg. I didn't correct him, and he seemed completely unbothered by it. In fact, he may have been more enthusiastic because of it.

Latest posts

Back