• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Jury duty

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lone Wolf, NO there is NO LIMIT to what the Lefty Libertard Dumbocrats will do.

Pelosi has openly Advocated for Allowing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO VOTE

Oregon's Legislature is trying to OVERTURN a Ballot Measure that the Oregon Voters Overwhelmingly Passed 5 years ago to DENY Illegal Immigrants getting Driver's Licenses

WHY do the Dems want Illegal Immigrants to get Driver's Licenses you ask?

Because Oregon has "Motor Voter" you are AUTOMATICALLY Registered to Vote when you get your Driver's License.

And THAT Folks, is How Illegal Immigrants get to VOTE in Oregon, Nancy wants to make THAT Travesty of Justice NATIONAL

Doug :cheers:

NIP Group
lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
Lone Wolf, NO there is NO LIMIT to what the Lefty Libertard Dumbocrats will do.

Pelosi has openly Advocated for Allowing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO VOTE

Oregon's Legislature is trying to OVERTURN a Ballot Measure that the Oregon Voters Overwhelmingly Passed 5 years ago to DENY Illegal Immigrants getting Driver's Licenses

WHY do the Dems want Illegal Immigrants to get Driver's Licenses you ask?

Because Oregon has "Motor Voter" you are AUTOMATICALLY Registered to Vote when you get your Driver's License.

And THAT Folks, is How Illegal Immigrants get to VOTE in Oregon, Nancy wants to make THAT Travesty of Justice NATIONAL

Tell it to the D bags that say they dont vote!

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Tell it to the D bags that say they dont vote!

You won't get any Lefty to ADMIT it, but at least in OREGON, the Illegals have been Voting for YEARS

The only thing that has really changed is that the Left isn't trying to HIDE that fact anymore, Now they're trying to give someone who doesn't even belong here the RIGHT to Vote :confused::(:mad::eek:

Wood Doctor

Wood Doctor

Edwin
I got called to jury duty ten years ago. 30 jury candidates showed up. The screening committee found out that I was (1) former professor (2) former business owner (3) almost retired (4) chain saw and small engine repairman (5) author of several books (6) married (7) home owner (8) no debts. The case involved a guy that tail-gaited and then rear ended another car that contained a passenger with a whiplash injury.

I was dismissed almost immediately. Where did I go wrong?

gunny100

gunny100

ArboristSite Guru
I have to report in tomorrow for jury duty. I did what I could to get out of it. No good.

Upside is, I don't have to be there until 12 noon. So, they'll shuffle us around from one room to another for a few hours. Then, we'll finally be called in to the courtroom and the judge will most likely ask us what we do for a living, as one of the questions.

I'll reply, retired LE, and chances are good (if I play my cards right), I'll then be excused. So it looks as if I'll be wasting an afternoon is all. :nofunny:
if you want to get out of jury duty tellem your a racist

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
I got called to jury duty ten years ago. 30 jury candidates showed up. The screening committee found out that I was (1) former professor (2) former business owner (3) almost retired (4) chain saw and small engine repairman (5) author of several books (6) married (7) home owner (8) no debts. The case involved a guy that tail-gaited and then rear ended another car that contained a passenger with a whiplash injury.

Who wanted you out of there the Prosecution or defense?

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite

! a self made man with a mind of your own and no one could change it!! its like trying to get hired for an hourly job and the employer finding you as a self employed 1099 type of guy!! lol good luck!

Wood Doctor

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Who wanted you out of there the Prosecution or defense?
Not sure. They never tell you that. It could have been either. I figure they wanted jury members with no professional experience at anything that resembled engineering or operating a business, and of course, higher education was a no-no. I thought maybe age or sex was factor, but a business lady 10 years younger than me was also dismissed. We met after the dismissal for coffee and she said, "I think we both had too many cards in the deck."

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
Not sure. They never tell you that. It could have been either. I figure they wanted jury members with no professional experience at anything that resembled engineering or operating a business, and of course, higher education was a no-no. I thought maybe age or sex was factor, but a business lady 10 years younger than me was also dismissed. We met after the dismissal for coffee and she said, "I think we both had too many cards in the deck."
No independent free thinkers right? Dont seem fair!