Just an idea right now......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreEmergencyB

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
i noticed there is quite a few of us AS members from PA and i was just thinking,
my moms boyfriend of 9 years or so owns 10ac. in Allegeny TWP. Westmoreland county, pa I have free run of. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a GTG on the farm. A time to get away and converse with other climbers see what other guys are doing in the industry maybe just meet some AS members in person

IDK just an Idea anyone could come not just from PA got plenty of room to camp park or anything

A tree climbing GTG is a great idea. Too bad I'm 500 miles away! If you get some responses, go out to the site beforehand and scope out some big trees. Maybe you can find a couple big trees nearby each other and set up a traverse between them...

A tree climbing GTG is a great idea. Too bad I'm 500 miles away! If you get some responses, go out to the site beforehand and scope out some big trees. Maybe you can find a couple big trees nearby each other and set up a traverse between them...

o yea i already am familer with all 10 ac lots of good trees to climb

Back