• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Just cause I like Clint...........

Little Al

Little Al

Addicted to ArboristSite
The company I worked for had a subsidiary in Spain we rented plant mainly diesel generators ,the film company hired 15 "gennys "& I was sent to help the service guy we had to transport to near Burgos Spain & move set up & run as required ISTR it was some 3 month s long contract they got the Spanish army in to construct the cemetery can't remember the #but it was a goodly amount of tomestones of the"Stars" L Van Cleef was the most approachable /down to earth & always appreciative if asked by & you did a task that he asked

stillhunter

stillhunter

Addicted to ArboristSite
Northern Idaho is a beautiful place. I'd love to live there.
Southern ID, not so much.
There sure ain't many trees down there. I remember reading a story in the newspaper in Twin Falls about a potato farmer who was killed in a hailstorm. Apparently his tractor broke down or got stuck and he was walking a mile or more to his truck when he was caught in the storm w no refuge from the large hail.