Just had my first climb with my new gear.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont believe a word this guy says he just finds pics on the net and makes up stories. I doubt highly hes ever climbed more then out of bed in the morning.

this is where he got his pic of that harness

notrolls2.gif
[/QUOTE

You're confused. That purple thing is a picture of a hang glider harness. I believe I posted one of those with a description in English about how that is exactly what I don't have. This was in response to someone saying I bought one of those to climb trees with.

You must have assumed something else in the Russian translation of my post (funny how others see things in thing you can't), or it's even worse. Fall out of a tree lately? :monkey:

Most of us are the bosses.....

Thats alot of the reason we don't like to see you being such a public detriment to arboriculture in general. You're a huge joke, and you don't even realize it.

Every single one of us has a guy or three like you running around without knowledge, using dangerous practices, old and useless or just plain wrong gear for what is needed. Every single one of the guys like you are just trying to "git er dun", mostly with more balls than brains..... and it lowers the respect garnered by arborists everywhere, because hacks are running rampant. You also cost us money in insurance premiums, and cost us money in selling jobs, because you're willing to risk your life to get the job done with less than the job should have. (git er dun cheap)

From all of the clownlike, hackish, wannabe posts you've made here, I have not seen one (not a single one, zero) posts of yours that even remotely relates to learning or wanting to learn about tree care. Lots of arrogance. Plenty of egotism. Zero care for trees. Big time care for the money they can make you tho....if you're ever able to learn the very base basics.

And the bad part is, you've been told what you need to do, and how you need to do it, but you're too dimwitted and stubborn to do more than give lip service to legitimate safe operating procedures.

Here's a partial list of just the stuff that comes to the top of my head from your recent posts....these things show you to be a detriment to yourself and arboriculture. If you can't see why, you've got bigger problems than the stuff listed below.

trouble properly tying blakes and bowline.
inability to use figure 8
10" spikes for tree steps (rotflmfao)
fall protection harness as tree saddle
climbing to 30' without knowing how to descend
new used saddle has no side d's or tool attachments
2 lanyards (good), 1 no adjust, 1 untie to adjust. (not so good)

So......whaddya get when FTA comes crashing back to earth, and goes splat?

Troll Juice...........
:monkey:

I appreciate the tally, DDH.

I knew easily how to descend 30' the other day. I could have shimmied the thing if I had to. Other than that, you steem roll a good pile of it. I'll take heed if you can keep score over me that well. :clap:

By the way, your the 1,000th viewer and the 88th poster to the thread. :cheers: I forgot what it's was about though. Me I assume. :confused:

Contrary to what it looks like. I'm working my way into the job slowly but surely. Oh, and very carefully or as careful as can be on a slim budget. Just think. In one year from now I'll be steem rolling you. :greenchainsaw:

I appreciate the tally, DDH.

I knew easily how to descend 30' the other day. I could have shimmied the thing if I had to. Other than that, you steem roll a good pile of it. I'll take heed if you can keep score over me that well. :clap:

By the way, your the 1,000th viewer and the 88th poster to the thread. :cheers: I forgot what it's was about though. Me I assume. :confused:

Contrary to what it looks like. I'm working my way into the job slowly but surely. Oh, and very carefully or as careful as can be on a slim budget. Just think. In one year from now I'll be steem rolling you. :greenchainsaw:

You keep opening your mouth, but all that comes out of it is BS.

Seriously, how do you still have green rep?

You keep opening your mouth, but all that comes out of it is BS.

Seriously, how do you still have green rep?

he neg rep'd me on a different thread. lol

hey trimmmed, sent this mutt packing will ya?

edit: and then i just pos rep'd him. oops. can you boys fix that up for me? thanks.

Last edited:

edit: and then i just pos rep'd him. oops. can you boys fix that up for me? thanks.

yeah, he negged me early on in another thread, before i ever negged him. sadly, my gun's still empty, or i'd hit him again.

dont believe a word this guy says he just finds pics on the net and makes up stories. I doubt highly hes ever climbed more then out of bed in the morning.

this is where he got his pic of that harness

notrolls2.gif
[/QUOTE

You're confused. That purple thing is a picture of a hang glider harness. I believe I posted one of those with a description in English about how that is exactly what I don't have. This was in response to someone saying I bought one of those to climb trees with.

You must have assumed something else in the Russian translation of my post (funny how others see things in thing you can't), or it's even worse. Fall out of a tree lately? :monkey:

Nah man its just like the BS bid post you wrote all made up crap. Why dont you post a pic of you actually climbing or cutting something. instead of posting pics you find on the web. Your a fake phony.

He neg me before too for calling him out for the troll that he is.

Neg, neg, neg...

Things are going to work out for you guys after a while. Like me. I should be coming up with a digital camera soon to make out the big, color trophy shots for you guys to incinerate. Then I'll start using the camcorders on these trophies, and things will escalate even further from there.

You all just wait. I see light down the road that I'm on. :Eye::Eye: You guys are going to hit pay dirt here real soon, and when you do, you will see the light too. I little neg now and then, but the pay off,... well, you just wait. :monkey::monkey::monkey:

I know it hurts to read this, but dog gone it, your worth it. You deserve it.:deadhorse:

Now how about those money cuts up high, and the best way to get at them? I gather that it's a real hot subject around here.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

How were you able to descend on ascenders? Have you found it difficult to move around in a tree with lanyards and no higher tie in point?

i would of love to climb that tree, do you have any more pics of that job?

Yes, I have the entire article. I will post it in the pic forum when i get a chance. I don't want to taint the article in this dill bags thread. I have to admit some of you guys post hilarious :censored: This could keep going and going and going. I think this guy just wants the attention because he lacks it in his real life.

How were you able to descend on ascenders? Have you found it difficult to move around in a tree with lanyards and no higher tie in point?

Basicly I descended with the ascenders the same way I ascended except I released one and moved it down, hung from the other, hung from the first one, released and moved down the second one.....

I have a shunt and an 8, and I've read here that's an alright combo. I'll use it from now on even though it's going to put excess strain on my new rope. Maybe I'll just use a blakes hitch or prussik to get down. It's not important at this moment. All of my jobs on my schedule are low to the ground anyway. No big ones right now. Eventually I'll have all of the good pieces for my work.

I'm sure it is going to be much easier to get around in trees when I utilize the tie in points and a system. It was difficult to move around with just lanyards though.

Basicly I descended with the ascenders the same way I ascended except I released one and moved it down, hung from the other, hung from the first one, released and moved down the second one.....

I have a shunt and an 8, and I've read here that's an alright combo. I'll use it from now on even though it's going to put excess strain on my new rope. Maybe I'll just use a blakes hitch or prussik to get down. It's not important at this moment. All of my jobs on my schedule are low to the ground anyway. No big ones right now. Eventually I'll have all of the good pieces for my work.

I'm sure it is going to be much easier to get around in trees when I utilize the tie in points and a system. It was difficult to move around with just lanyards though.

Why not descend on your friction hitch? What kind of hitch are you using?

Why not descend on your friction hitch? What kind of hitch are you using?

Blake's. I was just trying some other ways about it though. There is a saying, Non Quam Non Paratus. That's the military academy's modo in latin for, Never Not Prepared. I could easily slide down with a friction hitch, but I wasn't sure if there are other means down using the petzl devices. Now I know, and I am better prepared for situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back