just ordered 2 ms660 china chain saw from china 15 days a go will get them epacket from china

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cheap! Post on this thread after you get the saws. Some people here will be interested to know how they turn out! Remember pictures and videos!

I wouldn’t pay $300 for a clone but $55 might be worth the gamble! I don’t need a $1400 real one lol.
I ordered from that link chainsaw man supplied in the OP and that’s what showed up. I only ordered one for $55. They packed two 660’s and a 661. China is great!

F506BF98-5B26-4B50-88D6-209C0CBB381B.jpeg

Just bought one for the sake of curiosity..... have a friend with a genuine ms660. Worst case it blows apart (which I'm expecting tbh) and my buddy has some spare plastics for his saw.

Just bought one for the sake of curiosity..... have a friend with a genuine ms660. Worst case it blows apart (which I'm expecting tbh) and my buddy has some spare plastics for his saw.
I’d be more worried your money doesn’t end up in Nigeria with no saw ever shipped.

Yes I had that thought, but I've spent more on other things that have flopped. It's a legit website, so I have recourse to get my money back.... call it an experiment. I truthfully have zero use for it, I have other big saws. So if it blows up in my face I'll be sure to let you all know.

Yes I had that thought, but I've spent more on other things that have flopped. It's a legit website, so I have recourse to get my money back.... call it an experiment. I truthfully have zero use for it, I have other big saws. So if it blows up in my face I'll be sure to let you all know.
Dont do it!

Latest posts

Back