Just ordered chainsaw mill (Ebay)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one too.
I hope it's legit, my buddy and I milled some slabs with my chainsaw mill on my 395xp the other day and he was remarking how he'd like to have a chainsaw mill, at this price too good to pass up.

Well...either I will get a heck of a deal or I just bought a dud of a lottery ticket. I guess I will find out with you fine folks in a few days.

I hope it works out for all of us. I'm fairly decent at fabricating and have been putting some aluminum strut aside at work to build one but for the price I figured it would at least be a good starting point.

Well guys looks like it was probably some type of scam. Hopefully everyone paid with paypal and can get refunded. Looks pretty straight forward for the refund. I have never had to use that option so we will see.

YUP!!! Something didn't smell right and should have followed my instincts on this...I am caught up trying to resolve it via PayPal as well...got nobody to blame but myself on this one...I will report back when I find something out as well. Good luck!:angry:

Sorry about this guys. Should of known better. If its to good to be true then it probably isn't.

I have seen stuff like this before on ebay but it was usually big ticket items.

Refund went through without a problem, hope everyone else has the same luck.
Mine is still in "dispute" status and they have till November 10th to respond (which they won't) so then I will probably have to supply the email from ebay to prove that it was a bum ad....live and learn...

Mine is still in "dispute" status and they have till November 10th to respond (which they won't) so then I will probably have to supply the email from ebay to prove that it was a bum ad....live and learn...

That’s sucks, mine was approved within an hour. Sorry once again for leading you to this

No biggie. My paypal is linked to my credit card. I am thinking that is the hang up or I may have done a wrong keystroke or something. I won't sweat $28, it was a deal too good to be true and I knew it, but like I said in my original post...either it was a good deal or it was like a lottery ticket. On the bright side of things, I told my wife that the charge would be reversed after a while and she told me to go ahead and get Granberg. So I have one on the way...so it paid off in the most unexpected way. :rock:

Well, I said I would report back...my money was refunded by Paypal, all is well. Lesson learned! Ya'll have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your families, we only have the family the good Lord gave us, show them you love them.

Latest posts

Back