Just picked up a stihl 241c - what should I know?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For that price one does tend to at least consider the possibility right?

I'm not sure. Maybe the seller just wasn't into saws like some of us are. The buyer implied that he bought it from around the corner. To me, that means it was purchased locally.

All I know for sure is, that even a blind squirrel will come across a few nuts from time to time. Or.......right place......right time. ;)

E bay price comparisons stopped people from selling stuff cheap years ago. But it could happen if they are computer illiterate. Slim chance but still possible.

Anything is possible in the day & age. It's possible that ole JW has a heart and is a good guy when all the layers have been peeled away.

But, I'm not a betting man. I'm keeping my money.

Too bad you don't either. It works both ways really.

Naw.....if I felt bad about how I respond to JW, I'd be upfront and honest about it. There's no getting along with that guy. He's his own worst enemy, but yet he tries to blame others for it.

There again, you were just about as bad. Sorry if that sounds cruel, but a fact is a fact.

Naw.....if I felt bad about how I respond to JW, I'd be upfront and honest about it. There's no getting along with that guy. He's his own worst enemy, but yet he tries to blame others for it.

There again, you were just about as bad. Sorry if that sounds cruel, but a fact is a fact.
Bullshiiiittttt look at you running your stupid yap right now! It was you that brought up good Ol JW out of the blue and started bad mouthing him for no currant apparent reason other than hate. Dont bother me ! Go cry to some Liberals!

Bullshiiiittttt look at you running your stupid yap right now!

Here we go.....the real wolf makes an appearance. BTW......I'm not running anything and I'm cool as a farmer's market cucumber.

My memory is still quite sharp. You were as thick as thieves with ole JW back in the day. I think you spent more time in his back pocket than you care to recall. ;)

Here we go.....the real wolf makes an appearance. BTW......I'm not running anything and I'm cool as a farmer's market cucumber.

My memory is still quite sharp. You were as thick as thieves with ole JW back in the day. I think you spent more time in his back pocket than you care to recall. ;)
Poser fake Ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing::happybanana::hi:

Go away!!!!!!!!

You have a temper quicker than a cheap Chinese firecracker. But then again, I'm sure that you know that already.

I like messing with you, and I should feel bad for taking advantage, but I'm only human and susceptible as any to wanting to have some fun.

You have a temper quicker than a cheap Chinese firecracker. But then again, I'm sure that you know that already.

I like messing with you, and I should feel bad for taking advantage, but I'm only human and susceptible as any to wanting to have some fun.
It is blatantly obvious you like bad mouthing people and starting crap!

Back