Just Saw Pictures, just farting around

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smell a distinct smell with ultra compared to stihl hp orange bottle. Hard smell to explain, but I can tell if anyone else is using it.

$$$ and the smell, Mobil 1 smells like melting plastic (kind of liked the smell ) :dizzy: Really don't notice any smell with Ultra.

That is what I thought it smelled like too. Yeah after hanging around this sight and hearing what a lot of opinions was on the best oil, I switched to Mobil 1. Now that they are going to stop making it, I will need to find something else, when my stash is gone, and Ultra will probably be it.

That is what I thought it smelled like too. Yeah after hanging around this sight and hearing what a lot of opinions was on the best oil, I switched to Mobil 1. Now that they are going to stop making it, I will need to find something else, when my stash is gone, and Ultra will probably be it.

I have got 11 or 12 quarts of Mobil 1 left........Thought I would see
how many will fit in a USPS $8 flat rate box and try to sell it here
on AS classified for $8 per quart plus the $8 shipping.

Sad part is there are more on the way..........:D :D I was doing somemore shopping.......:cheers: :cheers:

You need to buy a bridgeport.. I've accumlated another 800lbs of "accessories" in the past two weekends... sure makes chainsaws seem like a cheap hobby.. ;)

What can I say... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: You have great taste ! I printed the pic and hung it in my office. The next time I have an opening for one, you can be
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: : MY HERO!

Last edited:
Any of those saws have over 20 hours of use on them?

I think so, I put a new Stihl PC kit on the 064, 066, I done
a complete rebuild, New Crank, bearings, clutch, carb kit, AV mounts,
Piston and honed cylinder. 200T and 260 have some time on them.
660 has had about 5 tanks.

It's just a hobby that I like and can get something done at the same
time............plus the exercise to boot :D and it's allot cheaper than
some hobbies.

Back