Kask Helmet Velcro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a Kask Plasma helmet that I've had for a number of years. Great helmet. It's got little velcro circles that are clued inside it that the pads attach to. Those little circles are coming loose. I tried super gluing them on but super glue eats the hard foam that the velcro is glued to. Anybody else have this happen? If so, what'd you do about it? Maybe some other kind of glue would work.

The only real negative thing about the kask imo.
Last time I repaire mine I cleaned the surface with rubbing alcohol, and reapplied the oem used Velcro patch.

At three years of use have you checked to see if it’s still going to protect you?

Adam

I had 2 come off I'm going to try Elmer glue or a glue stick. Figured the super glue would have a bad reaction

I've got a Kask Plasma helmet that I've had for a number of years. Great helmet. It's got little velcro circles that are clued inside it that the pads attach to. Those little circles are coming loose. I tried super gluing them on but super glue eats the hard foam that the velcro is glued to. Anybody else have this happen? If so, what'd you do about it? Maybe some other kind of glue would work.
You can buy velcro hairy/furry with an adhesive backing Ebay is your freind

Back