Keep your hurricanes, the gold is in Calif.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Going to be heading up to northern Calif. To clear out hazardous trees left over from the fires that burnt up the state this year. This is a massive project.
The pays decent, but when you factor in over time from 12 hours, six dayz a week plus per diam, it comes out to what i was making a week, each day.
I love doing hazerd trees. It keep me from getting bored. I know they need good climbers, its beautiful country (that didn't burn) pm me if your interested. Im heading up in a few days.
Gave my notice to my employer. Had a great job for a good company. Kind of leaving not knowing where I'll be staying, or much of anything. Got gas money, saws , ropes and climbing gear. I'lldeal with all that other stuff as it comes up.

sounds like it could be a good deal beastmaster...make sure if you're cutting any burnt trees to check out that topic over at the forestry forum...soot can really damage saws so make sure to have extra air filters...is this a government job?

sounds like it could be a good deal beastmaster...make sure if you're cutting any burnt trees to check out that topic over at the forestry forum...soot can really damage saws so make sure to have extra air filters...is this a government job?
Edison, but its funded by the government as a super project because of the danger to infrastructure .

Latest posts

Back