Kidnapped in the Yukon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi There, I have been held hostage for the last week by 3 Yukon Bush women, but snuck out to town and will make good my escape tonight and head South.
Wish me luck,
Bush Crazed Woodtick

john...good to see you are alive...i was actually worried about you...just dont tell anyone I said that...before you leave Whitehorse I need you to call me..I have a saw there I need picked up....and Robert wont be here till the 15th now...so you have a few extra days...by the way...I rented out your couch while you were gone...

PS...the wolverines are missing you to snuggle with...

John, we need to get in contact with eachother before I come back up to Clearwater....call me at home late so you can be sure to catch me. I am on the road alot finishing the Predator and machining parts. I would like to spend a few days cutting before you head home.late

John
3 bush women? Are you bragging or complaining?
Did you have a chance to take some pictures to share with us?
Hope your having fun
Tony

doing it in the yukon

I can't make it out... but... could it be.... I don't know- what do you guys think??

Last edited:
Bolivar Q. Studly.......aka gypo (short-6") logger:

So where's the other two??

Were you really so hot that they melted in the throes of passion?

You give lessons?

Last edited:
Hi There, I made good my escape although I was treated well by everyone and made some real good friends.
Is there such a thing as having too much fun?
Robert, call my cell, I am now in a service area. 905 702 4262.
I didnt bring your # along, but I could get it from Dennis.
Anyway, heres some Yukon girls. Nancy, Kim and Rhonda.
John

John, I am a loyal chainsaw forum member. If them girls are a problem, Ya'll holler. I will come up ther and get them girls, with no charge, and alow you to get back to loggin. whatever i can do to help out...
:)

Back