KIlled one in the woodshed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And armadillos! Those things are weird.

At least you don't have the platypus. I don't think their venom is deadly, but they're pretty creepy!

94548-004-C7D19019.jpg

Wow is that 2k lol? Armadillos carry leprosy supposedly I have caught them as a kid until hearing this but don't know if its true.

What he don't understand is; he is messin with someone who can set on a lolipop and tell what flavor it is :laugh: Constrict that reticulate python head and may venomous ivy contact your lol. By the way, killing a snake in no way resembles friggin murder are you a card carrying peta member?

Im not an animal nut per se, but snakes were invented before women and are one of the most significant creatures ever created. More impotant than many shotgun crazy humans.

Im not an animal nut per se, but snakes were invented before women and are one of the most significant creatures ever created. More impotant than many shotgun crazy humans.

That would be opinion but some believe them to be cursed to slither all the days of the world for their contribution to sin.

Hmmm, were they created or did they evolve, Who invented them. You like snakes more than women,

No i do not like snakes above women, i wish very much indeed that women were made before snakes, and that they were as smart as that first snake was in the garden of eden.

Snakes are what they are, and men are doomed to live out a life of hard work and pain, all because WOMAN sinned.

I'm assuming you have read about what happened in the Garden and who is to blame. For a reminder; Genesis 3:13-14.

Kevin

No i do not like snakes above women, i wish very much indeed that women were made before snakes, and that they were as smart as that first snake was in the garden of eden.
Dude, There's nothing wrong with liking reptiles but do you have any idea how weird you sound. Wishing women were as smart as the first snake. I like reptiles myself, but you gotta think a little. What if you had a copperhead in your yard and he stays around. Let's pretend that you have a wife and kids(which i doubt). Are you gonna let the snake stay and possibly bite your kid or wife You gonna tell your wife the snake is smarter than her and tell your kid that if you play in the yard and get bit it's your fault for being in the snakes territory. Come on man, You have to get rid of the snake for your familys sake. That's what most people are saying here. Not many go out looking to kill them but if their endangering your home and family you have to eliminate the possibility of encountering one in the yard.

One of my guys killed 2 king snakes this morning in the shop. I would have left them alone, but he freaked out when he saw them. They were only helping keep the mice population down.

Dude, There's nothing wrong with liking reptiles but do you have any idea how weird you sound. Wishing women were as smart as the first snake. I like reptiles myself, but you gotta think a little. What if you had a copperhead in your yard and he stays around. Let's pretend that you have a wife and kids(which i doubt). Are you gonna let the snake stay and possibly bite your kid or wife You gonna tell your wife the snake is smarter than her and tell your kid that if you play in the yard and get bit it's your fault for being in the snakes territory. Come on man, You have to get rid of the snake for your familys sake. That's what most people are saying here. Not many go out looking to kill them but if their endangering your home and family you have to eliminate the possibility of encountering one in the yard.

Yup plus they are a renewable resource so if hunted for their meat skins etc as long as conservation is applied nothing wrong with using animals imo. I remember when furs and such was a fair supplement to income and bobcats and coon and such did not over breed due to the terrible trappers not my view peta made the trapping industry turn to **** by making women feel bad about wearing hides such a shame imo.

Snakes are what they are, and men are doomed to live out a life of hard work and pain, all because WOMAN sinned.

I think the cheese has slid off this ole boys cracker..
I rarely give neg rep.. But I will admit I gave him a little neg.

That would be opinion but some believe them to be cursed to slither all the days of the world for their contribution to sin.

Lots of cultures considered snakes to be sacred to some extent. The way they move has fascinated people since before we crawled outta caves. Some traditions thought that they were messangers between this world and the after life.

MinoanSnakeGoddess.jpg

I apologize if these 3,000 year old bew-bees offend anyone's sensibility. Interesting that a commonality between our tradition and others is the link between women and snakes.

Don't offend me, I love boobies. Fortunately a lot more than snakes. Sounds like this guy has a thing against women.

The takeaway for me is that he just like snakes, esp. with his username. I'll leave it for someone else to quip that a poor attitude toward woman results in some serious time spent snake handling.

:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back