Kioritz Soil Injector

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diltree said:
Has any one used the portable soil injector by Kioritz. how does it work......is it an effective tool for application.....is it worth the $350.00

www.dillontree.com
Greeting's diltree Its not a piece of kit im familiar with what is it actually used for , " application" of what , fertiliser , soil decompaction . Check my thread on soil decompaction and mycorrhizal inoculation . regard's

I've used them for about 8 years now, mostly for injecting Merit for mag scale, very convient for doing small jobs. I recommend adding liquid fert. to the imidicloprid, helps in translocation.

We use it for Merit on small jobs. The dose is too small for most other things. If you do more Merit applications, I think applying it with more water is better, which is why most guys use a spray rig, with a soil injector, to apply it.
It's a good little tool, but I know what you are asking, the price seems high for a plastic tank and a little pump. It is tough, well built, and lasts a long time.

Latest posts

Back