knuckleboom crane truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, are you sure you are a tree guy? I mean yer are so nice and all. You got to have an alterior motive right?:msp_confused:

Matt, are you sure you are a tree guy? I mean yer are so nice and all. You got to have an alterior motive right?:msp_confused:

Matt is some of the coolest people on here, I think he preaches on sunday, then does tree work through the week
or mabey a super hero? dono, but if he was closer and needed help, I would be there for him ;)

tree work full time for sure just easy going. don't have the will power or energy to argue. 2 kids and a wife to keep me busy and enough stress trying to run crews. so on here just like reading watching videos and so on. most people are already set in their ways if you try to say somethings wrong you end up offending them and then all hell brakes loose.

I guess you could say I'm nice because i don't claim to be a know it all? know I'm probably not the best tree climber in the world? thats where most people shoot themselves in the foot on the internet. the already have it all figured out and I'm usually good with that as long as its not jackin up my operation.

Matt is some of the coolest people on here, I think he preaches on sunday, then does tree work through the week
or mabey a super hero? dono, but if he was closer and needed help, I would be there for him ;)

Thanks man i appreciate it the preacher part might be a stretch.

I know Matt personally, he is a hero.

Matt is some of the coolest people on here, I think he preaches on sunday, then does tree work through the week or mabey a super hero? dono, but if he was closer and needed help, I would be there for him ;)

Matt is certainly the coolest person posting on this board. I've had the pleasure of meeting Matt and his Family, and spoken with him on several occasions, he is all he says he is and more.

Matt doesn't preach, be he has given me excellent and timely advice. Matt is concerned about my safety and welfare and worries that I am in this business with no formal training. I'm not going into any details here, but Matt has also been though a lot of adversity, and that has formed his character and personality. He treats others with respect and compassion.

Matt approached me from contact on this board, well after I was the subject of much flaming and derision. I think he wanted to see for himself if I was that bad as I had been painted. He made his own decision about me and I don't think it is the one most here have.

We all could do well to be more like Matt, and he certainly deserves all the success he has had in building his business. I'm sure that with the addition of his K-boom his future success is assured. Matt has a great future ahead of him, not only in business but as a family man. It's because he has high values and genuinely cares about people.

Matt is certainly the coolest person posting on this board. I've had the pleasure of meeting Matt and his Family, and spoken with him on several occasions, he is all he says he is and more.

Matt doesn't preach, be he has given me excellent and timely advice. Matt is concerned about my safety and welfare and worries that I am in this business with no formal training. I'm not going into any details here, but Matt has also been though a lot of adversity, and that has formed his character and personality. He treats others with respect and compassion.

Matt approached me from contact on this board, well after I was the subject of much flaming and derision. I think he wanted to see for himself if I was that bad as I had been painted. He made his own decision about me and I don't think it is the one most here have.

We all could do well to be more like Matt, and he certainly deserves all the success he has had in building his business. I'm sure that with the addition of his K-boom his future success is assured. Matt has a great future ahead of him, not only in business but as a family man. It's because he has high values and genuinely cares about people.

:love1::sweet_kiss:

aefcd0ef-e973-dbf0.jpg

aefcd0ef-e98c-8791.jpg

aefcd0ef-e9a7-0f18.jpg

aefcd0ef-e9b5-6f85.jpg

aefcd0ef-e9c8-7335.jpg

Thanks man i appriciate it.

Ya usually a 70 year old guy in town and he always gets it split I wouldn't even wanna try to turn that into firewood. After that i pay yearly at a wood recycling plant.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dude, matt, I bet you had a big smile on your face useing your new crane!!!!!!..:msp_biggrin:

That crane, box combo is the "bee's knee's"...:bowdown:...lol

Ya it definitely is a beast wood loading use to be the hard part but not to much of an issue anymore. kinda nice always having a small crane around not having to call the rental guys for stuff it can handle. we keep dragging logs up in front of it to see what it will struggle with but so far its lifted everything without sweating. and when i say we are trying monster logs we are picking them up off the ground. the last one in the picture was picked up at around 35 foot extension and weighed in at 6500 using round numbers. it was around 80 inches across at the bottom. around 14 foot long my bed is 14 foot and it stuck out a little had to shave it down to fit it in. you can't really hurt it picking off the ground the cranes computer limits you once max pressure is put through the lines it shuts its lifting down you can only drag closer.

Back