knuckleboom crane truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... What do you think you are worth to any of the other business owners on this site? As in, what would any of the "dik click" be willing to pay you for your expertise, your ability, your presence on their jobsite? Put aside the "I wouldn't want to work for any of you guys" bs for one moment and indulge this hypothetical. Seriously, what do you think you could actually earn as a day rate from an established company?

Well I made $1400 today after crew costs. I'm not really looking to make less by working for somebody. What you should be asking is how could I make more money if I hired you to take over operations and all I had to do was sell the work and collect the money. The actual tree work is only one part of doing business, bringing in the customers is just as important to be successful.

Please excuse me. I'm busy helping someone else. If this is an emergency please call the next service listed. Thank you, and have a nice day. :biggrin:

Oh god how I hate you. But I gotta admit, that was funny... Too bad the site is about to hit the wall because of the likes of you and AA. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Better just change the name to Chainsawjunkies.com as there ain't no arb discussions left to be had in this hell hole.

Well I made $1400 today after crew costs. I'm not really looking to make less by working for somebody. What you should be asking is how could I make more money if I hired you to take over operations and all I had to do was sell the work and collect the money. The actual tree work is only one part of doing business, bringing in the customers is just as important to be successful.

Please refrain from deflection. Answer the question.

Last edited:
It's funny how minds can be all in the same place and observing the same things, but what comes to those minds are completely different. Like for instance, MDS, you must be thinking something crazy like we're all sitting on the ceiling when we're really just sitting on our chairs here. :msp_ohmy:

Without any copy and paste work here for evidence, MDS, I think you're posting reputation here is nowhere near clean enough to tell anyone who to like and who not to like. You were just banned, ya fool.

You're like mud in my boot tread not the shooting star you think you are. And that's my opinion. At least mines sort of common where as yours has basically ruined your reputation with any form of decent society.

Not with me he hasn't JR. your the one who has some "proving" to do ... And honestly you brought this on yourself you wanted to stoop with me so now you got it , like I said your my new project .... And I can get real low make these last couple of posts look like bible scriptures

Not with me he hasn't JR. your the one who has some "proving" to do ... And honestly you brought this on yourself you wanted to stoop with me so now you got it , like I said your my new project .... And I can get real low make these last couple of posts look like bible scriptures

Oh Jesus man, he "liked" you.. that's like the gay kiss of death.. we're all done now!! Lmao!

Oh Jesus man, he "liked" you.. that's like the gay kiss of death.. we're all done now!! Lmao!

That's like asking that lazy, hungover bsterd if he feels that-one-way too when a man clicks a widdle likey button. Got the little twinkle in your eye thing going on for me right now, right? Sort it out, fudge monkey.

...and let me know what you think about that big Red Bud job I showed pictures of. :biggrin:

That's like asking that lazy, hungover bsterd if he feels that-one-way too when a man clicks a widdle likey button. Got the little twinkle in your eye thing going on for me right now, right? Sort it out, fudge monkey.

Wow, was that posted straight out of the bathhouse on your daddy AA's I pad?

Here's an idea, just a quick pic of what we ACTUALLY do (any old one really)! What you got??
View attachment 210983

Wow, was that posted straight out of the bathhouse on your daddy AA's I pad?

Here's an idea, just a quick pic of what we ACTUALLY do (any old one really)! What you got??
View attachment 210983

Aaah, you know. I was taking down some really big stuff last weak. Routine stuff that I get all excited and worked up about you know. Tell me what you think, and don't hold back, OK? :eek2:

tinyxmastree.jpg

What a pick, right? That was the biggest one I could find within reach of me. No one else would even dare pop that guy, plus no one else can pick 'em like myself. :msp_thumbup:

Yours truly,
The Tree Hit Man

Pretty pro of ya! is that with or without the mop & dish towel? this post belongs in the "Hack" thread along with the posts that "stubs" are now a good thing..............tell us Danno..........the street drop was an idea Murph gave ya..uh?

:msp_thumbsup:

LXT............

No, I have been dropping trees in the middle of the street long before I met Murph.

Aaah, you know. I was taking down some really big stuff last weak. Routine stuff that I get all excited and worked up about you know. Tell me what you think, and don't hold back, OK? :eek2:

tinyxmastree.jpg

That post epitomizes you FTA! You can take that ####er to your grave gayboy!!

Later, kind of a busy day tomorrow. :msp_tongue:

Not really a surprise that neither one of you two dopetards want to get down to business and discuss anything of substance. Sad, really. Oh well, hope you have fun on the short bus.

Back