Kombi Pole Saw Oiler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesternSaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Fellas does my KM Pole saw attachment have an adjustable Oiler ? I’m not sure how much time I have on it but I don’t think it is a huge amount . When I store it it seems to leak oil .
Thanks
Arctic Lake

Take the cap off and let it vent any built up pressure out of the tank before storage. Many saws have this issue. I dont know about you model specifically, but they normally dont have adjustable Oilers on poll saws either.

Can't comment on adjustability. However, my Kombi pole saw attachment has leaked during storage since Day 1. For as infrequently as I use it I just drain the tank after each use.

Just watched a YouTube video on how the pole saw Oiler works .The fella mentions it leaking with stored oil in in the reservoir . Will try taking the cap off to let the pressure off .Then can I put it back on with oilin it and it won’t leak ? If not I guess I need to store it without oil in the tank ,seems like a pain in the butt .
WesternSaw

Back