Kumma Vapor Fire 200 Ordered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverguide

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
After lurking and reading countless threads here I can say that this forum has been a huge help so I would just like to say thank you to all of you. Yesterday, after many hours of research and sleepless nights planning and figuring I finally pulled the trigger on a new Kumma Vapor Fire 200. I CANT WAIT!!!!!! I will keep you guys posted.

I honestly can't wait. I am very confident I made a good choice. If it is truly smokeless and get the burn times and cleanliness that people say they do, I will be amazed. Plus they are built like a TANK. I saw someone recently posted that they ordered a 100. I hope the 200 will be sufficient. I live in a fairly mild zone. Average temp in January is around 17 and my house is 2 levels ( 1100sft each level ) . I don't like the house hot, we keep it around 68 - 72. I hope it all works out... I have a pretty long run from my soon to be furnace to my existing furnaces plenum ( 20 ft ) - I hope is all works out.

After lurking and reading countless threads here I can say that this forum has been a huge help so I would just like to say thank you to all of you. Yesterday, after many hours of research and sleepless nights planning and figuring I finally pulled the trigger on a new Kumma Vapor Fire 200. I CANT WAIT!!!!!! I will keep you guys posted.

You won't be disappointed... Our only occasional problem has been with the freight companies being careless. I swear if we have many more shipping issues my dad is going to go crazy!! It's either that or he will be pulling up to your house on a horse with the furnace behind in the carriage himself. It might take a little longer but after all the time spent by us trying to make each one as perfect as possible it's might to be the only option. :msp_tongue:

Back