Landrum Family Charity Auction #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have donated any item to this raffle, please contact the prize winner if the item is still in your possession. I'll be digging to see what is here in the next few days.......My mother is having her 85th birthday party this weekend. I won't be doing must until after that is done. Mom won't ever turn 85 again ya know. :)

We'll have to get a list of who has paid.......and who has the item together.

I'll call Terry........

blower______$450.00____tpope...paid
Sunfish knife______$650.00_____Barneyrb...paid
Mac T Hardhat_________ 210.00_____RR2'ed
Cub Bars_____$150.00____Richard t
5, 14" chains___$60.00__________Stephen C.
Sugi-Hara Bar______$222.22_____fin460
Total Super Bar______$110.00______Morewood
Bashlin Tree Spikes and Bashlin pads _____$300.00______Imagineero
Pioneer Belt Buckle_________$90.00________Naked Arborist
Total Super Bar, Echo/Poulan Mount________$85.00_______tpope...paid
2 18' small mount 3/8" Pitch, .058 JONSERED Bars 1 Oregon chain_____$125.00_____Sunfish...paid
Camo J'Red Hat______$40.00_____Deepsouth
Black J'Red Hat______$45.00_____Oliver1655
Pair Of Stihl Bars_______$100.00_____stihlonlynow

when you buy your tickets to pay for your winning bid please send me a pm to let me know so that I can check you off the list

randy is very correct. I don't get to leave until late every night and I still cant get caught up. there used to be another small engine shop in this town. so the work load was a little easier to handle. I still had plenty of work to do even though I had competition. well my competition closed his doors in august of last year and my local work has progressively gotten more and more in demand. when I first started this I targeted online as my main income and that has worked out very well for me. this town in my opinion couldn't keep me busy enough on its own. since my competition is gone that has changed. now I cant keep up with the lawnmowers coming in and out.while ann was taking treatments ii couldn't keep up with local or online because of being gone the first half of the day every day. now that her treatments are done I have been able to get back in the swing of things for local work but not the port work. seems I can just keep up with the mowers and trimmers but cant get ahead enough to get anything ported. usually by mid summer it starts to ease up some on the local front and I can get back to burning the midnight oil on portwork. thanks to everyone who has participated in any way as far as donating and especially for the prayers. after this sunday my house will be complete. both my daughters will be babtised this sunday. I feel that the prayers that we have received from everyone has helped bring my family even closer to the lord. the bible says,Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: you guys played a large part in my wifes healing process and I will forever be in your debt.thank you
Sounds to me like you've got two options. 1) raise your rates or 2) hire help and expand.

I think raising my rates will only hurt the people in my community that need my services and cant afford to pay big city prices. im 15 to 30 an hr lower priced than the shops in the neighboring larger towns. I get by on what I charge and am fine with the rate I get. my business has expaned by leaps and bounds already and I cant shoulder any more financial responsibility than I have at this point. id love to have some good honest hard working knowledgeable help to lighten my load. its just something that can be easily found around these parts.

I've got the bars packed and labeled and have been in touch with stihlonlynow. They'll go out tomorrow. The box was too long for the POs after-hours kiosk this evening.

Mac T Hardhat_________ 210.00_____RR2'ed...paid
Total Super Bar______$110.00______Morewood...paid
2 18' small mount 3/8" Pitch, .058 JONSERED Bars 1 Oregon chain_____$125.00_____Sunfish...paid
Pair Of Stihl Bars_______$100.00_____stihlonlynow...paid

I'm still trying to win that tin hat but I need some money. I temporarily gave up logging and I'm going after the big bucks (comparatively)...I'm picking up cans and bottles by the side of the road. It pays a lot more than logging and the hours are better. If I can get enough coin together I'll jerk that hat right out from under RR2.
:laugh:

Bob I tried to tell ya, rattlin/couch cushion change wasn't gonna get it done,,,, and ole Tpope gave me a good scare but I fixed his wagon,,,,, I'll give ya a call and we will figure out the details,,, Looks like I will be coming out your way for some inspection work right outside of Fresno in the fall or later this summer,,, So I'm planning and extra week to go see Yosemite again and go visit You, tha missus,,, & Jasha, n JJ up Norcal/Oregon way,,, if you are real good I may have a fully cooked Texas style Bar-B-Q briisket tucked away in a thermal shipping bag!!!

Mac T Hardhat_________ 300.00_____RR2'ed,,,, Paid,, and oh TPope you owe Bob O. $5.00 the final price went to $300.00,,,,, Just sayin

Bob I tried to tell ya, rattlin/couch cushion change wasn't gonna get it done,,,, and ole Tpope gave me a good scare but I fixed his wagon,,,,, I'll give ya a call and we will figure out the details,,, Looks like I will be coming out your way for some inspection work right outside of Fresno in the fall or later this summer,,, So I'm planning and extra week to go see Yosemite again and go visit You, tha missus,,, & Jasha, n JJ up Norcal/Oregon way,,, if you are real good I may have a fully cooked Texas style Bar-B-Q briisket tucked away in a thermal shipping bag!!!

Sounds good to me! You and the bride are welcome here any time. You're especially welcome when you bring BBQ. That stuff is goooood.

Mastermind has the hat. Wear and enjoy.

Mac T Hardhat_________ 300.00_____RR2'ed,,,, Paid,, and oh TPope you owe Bob O. $5.00 the final price went to $300.00,,,,, Just sayin

Will it be OK if I paid the $5 extra to the raffle fund?

I think raising my rates will only hurt the people in my community that need my services and cant afford to pay big city prices. im 15 to 30 an hr lower priced than the shops in the neighboring larger towns. I get by on what I charge and am fine with the rate I get. my business has expaned by leaps and bounds already and I cant shoulder any more financial responsibility than I have at this point. id love to have some good honest hard working knowledgeable help to lighten my load. its just something that can be easily found around these parts.
Thank god for small business owners if you were a corporate minded guy they wood put the screws to every one. How's Ann?

Latest posts

Back