Landrum Family Charity Auction #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with USPS on shirts.....I use the Priority envelopes. A little more expensive, but so simple....

anyone that bought tickets to pay for an auction item and didn't make contact with me as requested you would not have been marked paid. if you indeed bought tickets they were automatically put into the drawing. but there is no way for me to make the connection unless I have been sent a pm with full name and email addy to check against the ticket list. hopefully this will clarify things

So, I screwed up again, there's a surprise :)
I'll PM the info to Terry. I could not find my comfirmation info last night.
Who has the buckle?

Really?

Ken I sent you a PM on sawhogs. It was a joint conversation between you, me, and RandyMac. How did that get past you?

Really?

Ken I sent you a PM on sawhogs. It was a joint conversation between you, me, and RandyMac. How did that get past you?

Really... Yes It true I have no clue. RandyMac, cool dude, I spoke with him, when? Oh my...
Oh, My PM's work now. What a relief.

If we chatted and I had no sleep for days...consider this, to me, It never happened :)

While we are here anybody got an MS200 for sale?

Really...
It's true, I have no clue.

Consider this, If I was awake for days when we spoke, it never happened... Oh my...
RandyMac, cool dude, we spoke when?...
No worries. I sent Terry a PM here.

While we are here, anybody have an MS200 for sale?

I've yet to send it home Bob......shipped 12 saws, and who knows how many shirts this past week. Ran outta ink and boxes. I'll get this stuff out soon.

Tony.......we did manage to find a box for the blower. It will leave here asap.

the hat's arrival/shipping status is the least of my worries at this point, the main thing is we raised some Jing for Terry and Anne,,, And had some good fun doing it!!!

Back