Landrum Family Charity Auction #2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cure for insomnia....

A buddy of mine had that trouble, said he couldn't shut his mind off long enough to go to sleep, and when he woke up, couldn't get back to sleep again. He was eventually diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. They put him on something like an anti-depressant and he sleeps much better now. Don't know if that will help you or not, but it might be worth a try.

Last night I dreamed that I was a member of a very small military unit someplace in Central America. The North Koreans had sent a guy with shotgun and a knife to kill me for some reason. When he got to me, I asked to see his shotgun, he obliged, I shouldered it, complemented him on his choice of firearms and handed it back to him. The rest of the dream was just ridiculous. :dizzy:

A buddy of mine had that trouble, said he couldn't shut his mind off long enough to go to sleep, and when he woke up, couldn't get back to sleep again. He was eventually diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. They put him on something like an anti-depressant and he sleeps much better now. Don't know if that will help you or not, but it might be worth a try.

You nailed it. Stress I guess. New plan for this fall then. Bite less, chew more. Even then, still never getting past 3-4 sessions. Bad back...
I can finally take naps now :)

Last night I dreamed that I was a member of a very small military unit someplace in Central America. The North Koreans had sent a guy with shotgun and a knife to kill me for some reason. When he got to me, I asked to see his shotgun, he obliged, I shouldered it, complemented him on his choice of firearms and handed it back to him. The rest of the dream was just ridiculous. :dizzy:
Haywood,,,,
Dude,,,, That first part is pretty wacked if you ask me,,,, Just Sayin,,,,,,:chop:

Latest posts

Back