• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Large amount of climbing gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juttree

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Thinning out the gear, most of it never or barely used. I'm open to offers on all of it but will separate. If you buy $50 or more I'll cover shipping. I'm gonna try posting a screenshot of multiple pictures but can send more if needed.
Screenshot_20181028-104120.png Screenshot_20181028-104134.png Screenshot_20181028-104145.png

Some of the items that should probably be named are Bashlin climbers, used and new European gaffs for geckos, 5/8 tenex whoopie (new), 2.5 m pulley saver, double snapper, penta plate, sidekick retriever, seven black diamond caribeaners, swivabiner, and much more.

How much did you want for the fashion climbers. Are they fitted with tree or pole gaffs.

still nothing. cant these get deleted if people ignore them??? drives me nuts when you get no response. if it is sold mark it as such.

The original poster would be the one to mark it sold so if he's not on here/responding he won't be likely to update a thread either.

Back