• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Large collection of older McCulloch, Homelite, other randoms

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rolsmojave3

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm located in SW Wisconsin. I have taken over an older guys saw shop and it's jam packed full of old Macs, Homelites, Poulans, Jonsereds and many others. I have tons of Mac and Homelite NOS parts still in the parts cabinets. Complete saws that might not need much to run, a whole shed full of parts saws. Cool stuff, Junk stuff you name it.

If anyone is super interested in items it may take time to find it and dig it out, but I may have it. Also if there is anyone in the area I believe it would be worth while to stop by and see what I have.

I also have a Versatool adapter, generator, sawzall and drill attachments if anyone thinks thats cool, all NIB.

Contact me in this thread or PM me so I can keep requests straight. If you're local and want to stop by, PM me for the Address.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for all of your interest! It may take me a few days to dig and find what everyone is inquiring about as I also have another job.

I can fill a little more about myself in also. I worked at a Stihl dealer for 9 years and I'm familiar with them, however in this entire mess I've found one bucket of Stihl stuff and that's it! Slightly disappointing, but with some patience, google and your guys help I'll become more familiar with these older saws.

Also if your looking for parts, part number and or pictures go a long way!!! There is no real inventory and no real organization to the parts.

Here's a few more pictures. The big 125 is sold

Attachments

• 20180205_075004.jpg
    20180205_075004.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 20180205_072919.jpg
    20180205_072919.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 20180205_073018.jpg
    20180205_073018.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 138
  • 20180205_072930.jpg
    20180205_072930.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 152
Where are you located at I'm from south east mn. Might be interested in a drive there to check them out

I am in need of a clutch cover for a Pro Mac 10-10, LH starter, long or short, with or with hand brake. This would be in the 10 series of saws so there are other models that will fit. Please let me know if you have one available.

Back